• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers Revisions

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Alright, I'm not sure how well this will turn out, but I've gotta get it off my mind

Currently on the wiki, we have two Michael Myers profiles. One for the original timelines and another for Rob Zombie's versions. Seems fine enough, but I've been thinking that it may be best for the Thorn Timeline, the H20 Timeline, and Green Timeline to have their own pages. Now, I know this seems really unnecessary (especially given how much effort was put into Michael's pages in the past thanks to Qawsed), but let me explain why I feel this is necessary:

A) In terms of scaling, some rework is definitely needed. "Just as strong as, if not stronger than before" doesn't quite work as well as it used to due to the difference in ratings (9-C and 9-B) as well as how a few feats and justifications require reworking. For example, crushing a human skull is no longer 9-B. Other feats, such as slamming on a windshield hard enough to crack it, shouldn't be referenced to the shattering windshield calc value (Wall level) as that isn't applicable due to how the feat is performed.

B) A lot less page clutter would come out of this revision. Given this page has different timelines with notable enough differences, the tabbers for pictures and abilities can be quite overwhelming. Especially for those who haven't quite grasped how these timeline divergences work.

C) Giving each Michael a dedicated page means more effort can be put into describing aspects such as his intelligence, biography, feats, and so forth. Giving the different natures of each iteration, it would be nice to expand on each one without having to risk making a single page more busy looking and harder to read.

You may be thinking "but isn't putting what is essentially the same information (certain stats and abilities) that applies to all of them across three pages redundant?". No, actually. We already do that with a number of different Goku pages. By all accounts, Michael isn't really that different.

So, how would this look in practice? To provide some examples, I'll show what the AP and durability sections for each Michael would look like as well as how keys would come into play:

Thorn Michael

AP
Wall level (With minimal effort, could toss a man through the air and into an electrical power plant, hard enough to damage and short circuit it. Shattered a wooden cabinet to pieces after rushing into a room, which requires at least this much energy. Splintered a wooden door into pieces. Threw Loomis into a door, destroying it. Punched through John Strode's body before proceeding to slam him into a circuit box, damaging it. Casually broke wooden rails after throwing Loomis into them)

Durability
Wall level (Survived being shot six times and falling off of a two-story balcony. Survived a major gas explosion that blew apart an entire room; although, he collapsed shortly after. Took an onslaught of heavy weapons. Left unscratched from several vehicular accidents, all of which generate this much energy at the very least. Managed to survive several house explosions)

H20 Michael

AP
Wall level (Walked through a wooden door with ease, which requires this much energy. Tore open a wooden door with his knife. Sent Freddie flying across a room with a single hand, destroying wooden shelves in the process)

Durability
Wall level (Survived being shot six times and falling off of a two-story balcony. Survived a major gas explosion that blew apart an entire room; although, he collapsed shortly after. Survived being shocked and lit on fire)

Green Michael

AP
At least Street level (Heavily cracked a car door just by slapping it. Unearthed Judith Myers' tombstone. Punched a hole through a wooden door, which would require this much energy. Broke down a closet door over time. Easily overpowered a police officer) | Wall level (Stronger than before. Kicked down a police partition with minimal effort)

Durability
Wall level (Survived being shot six times and falling off of a two-story balcony) | Wall level (More durable than before. Survived a police cruiser ramming into him, which would mean taking this much energy, albeit being rendered unconscious for some time. Endured an entire lynching from a crazed mob with pipes and bats. Had no trouble escaping Laurie's home and it was burning, surviving after standing at the origin of the fire for some time)

Key: 1978 | 2018

The overlapping similarity with these keys I've presented is the relation to that first Halloween (and Halloween II if you're not Green Michael). My proposals for what these pages would be called is pretty simple:

Michael Myers (Thorn Timeline): Halloween - Halloween II - Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers - Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers - Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
Michael Myers (H20 Timeline): Halloween - Halloween II - Halloween H20: 20 Years Later - Halloween: Resurrection
Michael Myers (Green Timeline): Halloween - Halloween (2018) - Halloween Kills - Halloween Ends

All of this feels so cursed to write out, I won't lie. Anyhow, these are my general proposals for how to make it so Michael's stats, as well as future matchups on the forum are made more comprehensible for users

UPDATE:
As suggests by Hellbeast, Thorn and H20 can simply be Wall level due to since it wouldn’t be too necessary to make the first two movies of their timelines separate keys. Because of this, any wall level durability feats I listed in the Halloween-Halloween II keys would be moved over the general rating justifications. Only Green Michael would require keys. I've adjusted my proposals above

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I’d just say Wall Level for Thorn and H20 Michael, it’s a lil unnecessary to make Halloween 1 it’s own key at this point

I do agree with the pitch to just split the profile tho

Like if it was it’s own thing then yeah but basically all the timelines have it; it’s Halloween 2 that varies

I’ve added a note to the original post with in relation to your suggestions

Cheers so I’d suggest like
Thorn Timeline
H20 Timeline
Zombie Timeline
40 Year Timeline

and then like, throw in whatever supplementary media we have there

Personally, I think his Original Timeline iteration should have its own page, and the three branching timelines' respective pages would just reference the Original Timeline page, rather than making Halloween and Halloween II their own keys.

I'd also prefer if the pages were titled based on their respective timeline's creation year (e.g., 1978, 1988, 1998, 2018), but calling them "Thorn", "H20", and "Final" is cool.

Personally, I think his Original Timeline iteration should have its own page, and the three branching timelines' respective pages would just reference the Original Timeline page, rather than making Halloween and Halloween II their own keys.

I’d say the only problem with that is how Halloween (2018) technically doesn’t follow the original timeline. It excluded II and as shown in the flashback in Kills, even displays alternate events right after Michael escapes after being shot by Loomis

Might as well cover abilities here while I wait for more input

Thorn
Superhuman Physical Characteristics
Stealth Mastery
(His most defining characteristic is his nearly superhuman mastery of stealth, allowing him to endlessly stalk his prey whilst eluding both their senses and those of bystanders. Hid on top of a woman's car and stole it before she even realized. Vanished after Annie attempted to search for him. Despite Laurie keeping a visual lock on him, he managed to completely elude her detection. Completely disappears from sight before Annie could spot him. Was practically invisible to Annie after breaking into her car, only alerting her after revealing himself. Managed to creep up on Laurie, despite the house being dead silent. After falling out of a window, he retreated just as quickly as Laurie and Dr. Loomis could react, duping the both of them. Hid inside a police cruiser without the officer noticing. Ambushed Barry in his own car. Suddenly appeared before Rachel. Managed to sneak up on Dr. Loomis, completely undetected)
Pain Inhibition (Was stunned after being stabbed in the neck with a needle, but recovered immediately; although, Laurie stabbing him in the eye with a hanger greatly wounded him. Being shot once did not faze him, and even after being shot five more times, he got back up right after. Being shot several times in both the chest and the face proved to be largely insignificant to him. Did not budge even once after dipping his hands in scorching hot water. Walked out of an explosion and the ensuing blaze unfazed until ultimately weakening and succumbing to the fire. Continued to battle after being injected with multiple vials of corrosive acid; although, he did succumb to its corrosive effects. His reaction to being stabbed in the eye with a knife was extremely mundane, as he simply pulled the blade out of his face and continued his pursuit. Survived the explosion of a haunted house and lived through the hellish flames that followed. After the old Myers house erupted into flames, Michael managed to emerge from the wreckage, unharmed but charred. Took a bullet to the face and several to the chest without being affected)
Immortality (Type 2 and 3; Survived several, seemingly fatal, shots from a revolver at close range. Was shot several times in the face and lived. Survived being lit up by a mob with heavy artillery, but was rendered comatose for a year. Has endured being shot directly in the breast with a 37mm gas grenade, being shot in the face with a rifle, Was run over and launched across the ground. Did not stop his trek even after being caught in devastating car crash that left several others "chewed up". Was not killed even when injected with multiple vials of corrosive acid. Dr. Loomis does not even believe he is human anymore)
Regeneration (Low-Mid; Immediately recovered after having a metal pipe driven through his ribs and out his back. After the blade of a guillotine embedded itself into his face, he removed the blade and supposedly healed from his injuries. Survived and seemingly healed after being shot in the face)
Telepathy (He is telepathically linked to other members of his family)
Resistance to Poison (Is practically immune to the sedative effects of Thorazine after being exposed to the drug so often in his life)

H20
Stealth Mastery
(His most defining characteristic is his nearly superhuman mastery of stealth, allowing him to endlessly stalk his prey whilst eluding both their senses and those of bystanders. Hid on top of a woman's car and stole it before she even realized. Vanished after Annie attempted to search for him. Despite Laurie keeping a visual lock on him, he managed to completely elude her detection. Completely disappears from sight before Annie could spot him. Was practically invisible to Annie after breaking into her car, only alerting her after revealing himself. Managed to creep up on Laurie, despite the house being dead silent. After falling out of a window, he retreated just as quickly as Laurie and Dr. Loomis could react, duping the both of them. Appeared before Freddie and Sara, as though he had teleported. Lured a security guard to a broken down car and then snuck past him. Crept on top of a table that Laurie hid under without her realizing it)
Pain Inhibition (Was stunned after being stabbed in the neck with a needle, but recovered immediately; although, Laurie stabbing him in the eye with a hanger greatly wounded him. Being shot once did not faze him, and even after being shot five more times, he got back up right after. Being shot several times in both the chest and the face proved to be largely insignificant to him. Did not budge even once after dipping his hands in scorching hot water. Walked out of an explosion and the ensuing blaze unfazed until ultimately weakening and succumbing to the fire. Unfazed after being struck in the shoulder with an axe. Kept moving after being stabbed several times in the chest and knocked down an entire storey. Endured being attacked with a chainsaw. Survived being impaled with a flag pole)
Immortality (Type 2; Survived several, seemingly fatal, shots from a revolver at close range. Was shot several times in the face and lived. Although it left him horribly charred, Michael was not killed after being severely electrocuted and burned),
Regeneration (High-Low; Recovered after being shot several times with a revolver. Supposedly healed after his eyes were shot out, as he navigated through a massive blaze perfectly fine)

Green
Stealth Mastery
(His most defining characteristic is his nearly superhuman mastery of stealth, allowing him to endlessly stalk his prey whilst eluding both their senses and those of bystanders. Hid on top of a woman's car and stole it before she even realized. Vanished after Annie attempted to search for him. Despite Laurie keeping a visual lock on him, he managed to completely elude her detection. Completely disappears from sight before Annie could spot him. Was practically invisible to Annie after breaking into her car, only alerting her after revealing himself. Managed to creep up on Laurie, despite the house being dead silent. After falling out of a window, he retreated just as quickly as Laurie and Dr. Loomis could react, duping the both of them. Stalked Lonnie and disappeared just before the police arrived. Traversed a neighbourhood at a walking pace, remaining unnoticed as he snuck through houses. Completely eluded all of Karen's senses and managed to ambush her. Snuck from a crashed police bus to a man's car down the road before the man's son could return and laid there, undetected, among others)
Blade Mastery (After recovering and getting his second wind, he effortlessly dominated a lynch mob with a single knife)
Immortality (Type 2; Survived being beaten to a bloody pulp, shot several times in the chest, and being stabbed in the cervical spine, an amount of abuse no normal human could endure, let alone recover from; he is no longer even believed to be human)
Pain Inhibition (Was stunned after being stabbed in the neck with a needle, but recovered immediately; although, Laurie stabbing him in the eye with a hanger greatly wounded him. Being shot once did not faze him, and even after being shot five more times, he got back up right after. Took a pistol round to the face and a stab to the back. Endured several puncture wounds in his chest. Survived having a pitchfork jammed into his spine)
Empowerment (His strength comes from the people he kills and the fear such murders instills in others, and the more he slaughters, the more he grows into an invincible force of nature)
Power Bestowal and Empathic Manipulation (Can infect others with his evil, seemingly granting them greater strength and altering them to act more like himself)
Resistance to Extreme Heat (Emerged from the burning Strode residence unscathed, despite standing in the origin of the fire for a prolonged period of time)

Tell me if I made any mistakes here, because I might've mixed stuff up due to how much copying and adjusting I had to do

Last edited:
Final Michael
While I think this name is fine as is, we may want to change it to H40 or David Green/Green as to future proof the concept
Immortality and Regeneration makes him difficult to kill
I believe we can remove this line, since this was an old thing that Michael was grandfathered into keeping I think.
Enduring should be Endured I believe.
You may be thinking "but isn't putting what is essentially the same information (certain stats and abilities) that applies to all of them across three pages redundant?". No, actually. We already do that with a number of different Goku pages. By all accounts, Michael isn't really that different.
I guess it's a weird case of where the character keeps getting retconned into something new.

While I think this name is fine as is, we may want to change it to H40 or David Green/Green as to future proof the concept
Green sounds better to me as well. Besides, I can’t actually guarantee this will be the literal last iteration of Michael
I believe we can remove this line, since this was an old thing that Michael was grandfathered into keeping I think.
Sounds fine. I’ll edit my original post
Enduring should be Endured I believe.
That’s an embarrassing typo on my part.
I guess it's a weird case of where the character keeps getting retconned into something new.
Pretty much

How much kilojoules/megajoules the H20 and Green timelines Myers get?
I also agree, i feel that the current Myers profile are a lil bit clusterf***

H20 is like 520 Kilojoules, dunno about Green Myers since head stomps would need to be recalced.

Green Michael is pretty much baseline 9-B due to the feat he performed in the police car. I didn’t include the head stomp since those are 9-C now

Would anyone be opposed to the current page being changed into the Thorn Michael page since thats technically the "original" timeline? The other two timelines would then get new pages

I would say make the main page either Thorn or Green:
  • For Thorn that was Michael during his Classic "popular" period. It's also one that most people are familiar with going by personal experience.
  • Green is the current one and is from the most finical successful part of the franchise

I'll probably make the one we have up Thorn, since that's the original and the largest profile

If there are no objections, I can start applying the revisions as there's been approval

Are the H20 comics canon or not?
I almost thought they were, but they kinda just do their own thing where they treat Thorn and H20 material as canon to the same timeline. Basically, it can't be used for the profiles

Pretty much. For example, a storyline that followed Tommy after Halloween 6 had him later reference Laurie killing Michael in H20. Then later on, Laurie is revealed to be the new Michael Myers (wtf) and chaos ensues

Pretty much. For example, a storyline that followed Tommy after Halloween 6 had him later reference Laurie killing Michael in H20. Then later on, Laurie is revealed to be the new Michael Myers (wtf) and chaos ensues
Ah, well, the only thing the comics would give him are some more intelligence feats and maybe a more legitimate teleportation argument

If there are no objections, I can start applying the revisions as there's been approval
Oh right, Dark did mention that we should probably start adding sources to Michael and Jason. So this would be a good time to do so.

Yeah, that's a good call. I'll get on that while I edit the Thorn profile

almost thought they were, but they kinda just do their own thing where they treat Thorn and H20 material as canon to the same timeline.
The comics are Thorn canon that then attempts to combine H20 and Thorn timeline. Technically it can work but the third part makes it really weird.

Novelizations might be useful

Let me just state for the record that the next two profiles will be so much easier to source than Thorn Michael

also do the novelisations have anything good?
I'll have to read through the classic ones, but from memory the only thing they really gave Myers was a better description of his hallucination powers.

If anyone can, now is a good time to change the name of Michael's current profile to "Michael Myers (Thorn Timeline)". I've added the changes

Back