• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Verse addition: Cultivator Against Hero Society

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh i dont think the 12th dimensional can be work in here, there are no further explanation about it

Yeah we also have alien X for example that have statement of 26th dimensional
There are enough arguments
Aphrodite states in another chapter that this universe is a 12-dimensional space.
Screenshot_20221029-102950_MangaZone.jpg

image.png

Aphrodite describes what Henry is holding as "Golden Universe" and "A Black Hole". The Golden Universe refers to the universe, Black Hole refers to the Seal. I've seen people here saying that aphrodite wasn't sure of herself, so I'm doing another scan to support the universe.
image.png
that's for sure is a universe. The universe is a 12-dimensional space.
Conclusion
Henry should be 1-b and since Yan Sen beat him, he'll be 1-b too

Last edited:
Bruh i dont think the 12th dimensional can be work in here, there are no further explanation about it

Yeah we also have alien X for example that have statement of 26th dimensional
Higher dimensional existences already exist in this verse (yan -sen, each cell of which is the universe, Henry, who sees a 4 dimensional universe as fiction and 2 dimensional)

In this case, 12D can be taken. This is not an unsupported "12 dimensional universe" argument, because the verse includes higher dimensional existences.

Also Ben10, dimensional statements in string theory are not used for Tier 1. And boson theory also tried for Ben10 but not accepted

Higher dimensional existences already exist in this verse (yan -sen, each cell of which is the universe, Henry, who sees a 4 dimensional universe as fiction and 2 dimensional)

In this case, 12D can be taken. This is not an unsupported "12 dimensional universe" argument, because the verse includes higher dimensional existences.

Also Ben10, dimensional statements in string theory are not used for Tier 1. And boson theory also tried for Ben10 but not accepted
That's not really the case in ben 10, no Dimensions in ben 10 are tied to any irl theory and infact Dimensions aren't compactified at plancks length either or Naljians would haven't told ben "you're such a young species you can only percieve 3 Dimensions am I right".

Right after then being supported Contumelias statement that what everyone's percieve is just mere projection of their higher form, also that creating universes is no big deal for them. So they're not compactified.

We don't give higher dimensional beings higher tier unless the proof of qualitative superiority is given. Cosmology can get higher dimensional if it's provided that Dimensions aren't compactified tho, Ben 10 is special case in all terms regardless so comparing it to any of higher Dimensional stuff is pretty useless.

That's not really the case in ben 10, no Dimensions in ben 10 are tied to any irl theory and infact Dimensions aren't compactified at plancks length either or Naljians would haven't told ben "you're such a young species you can only percieve 3 Dimensions am I right".

Right after then being supported Contumelias statement that what everyone's percieve is just mere projection of their higher form, also that creating universes is no big deal for them. So they're not compactified.

We don't give higher dimensional beings higher tier unless the proof of qualitative superiority is given. Cosmology can get higher dimensional if it's provided that Dimensions aren't compactified tho, Ben 10 is special case in all terms regardless so comparing it to any of higher Dimensional stuff is pretty useless.
Yes they are true but what does it have to do with what i said?

Yes they are true but what does it have to do with what i said?
I saw ben 10 being brought up in almost all of higher Dimensional related threads, so I was just clearing it off that bringing up ben 10 is pretty useless as it doesn't have any justification for not to be accepted and creates whataboutism for no reason.

I take 1b because I see a qualitative superiority. when yan sen emperor took his immortal form, the gods started committing suicide just because of his aura and as I said, the author uses dimension and dimensionals differently, so I think yan sen 1b can be taken.

I saw ben 10 being brought up in almost all of higher Dimensional related threads, so I was just clearing it off that bringing up ben 10 is pretty useless as it doesn't have any justification for not to be accepted and creates whataboutism for no reason.
Man,it's just an example

There are enough arguments
Aphrodite states in another chapter that this universe is a 12-dimensional space.
Screenshot_20221029-102950_MangaZone.jpg

image.png

Aphrodite describes what Henry is holding as "Golden Universe" and "A Black Hole". The Golden Universe refers to the universe, Black Hole refers to the Seal. I've seen people here saying that aphrodite wasn't sure of herself, so I'm doing another scan to support the universe.
image.png
that's for sure is a universe. The universe is a 12-dimensional space.
Conclusion
Henry should be 1-b and since Yan Sen beat him, he'll be 1-b too
Still not enough for get solid rating in my mind, bruh they just stated that and not explain further

I know there are 4 dimensional statement but like i say above, even some sci-fi verse is rejected for get that
I take 1b because I see a qualitative superiority. when yan sen emperor took his immortal form, the gods started committing suicide just because of his aura and as I said, the author uses dimension and dimensionals differently, so I think yan sen 1b can be taken.
image.png

For Yan Sen the fourth dimension has no meaning because the fourth dimension remains for him a very simple plane
Not the yan sen, but the qualitative superiority between every dimension until 12 dimensional

Not the yan sen, but the qualitative superiority between every dimension until 12 dimensional
I can say this about it, In the show, the author talks about different shapes for the 4th dimension and other dimensions, but only for Henry's space he specifically states that it is 12-dimensional, so if the author knows the difference between dimension and dimensional, I think there is no problem in accepting it because the important thing is whether the author knows it or not.

I'll agree with Fixxed for a "possibly" rating. No matter how you see it, the number of times "dimensions" are mentioned in the story is quite low and I'm still not sure it can assuredly give an uncontroversial 1-B rating.

There is the statement around chapter 10 that some heroes "can create higher dimensional space/world"

The statement/power of one of the mecha turning a certain place of the city into a 2D structure or 4D.

Henry 12D universe/dimension

Aphrodite (trapped in Henry's universe) says that she's "just beside" another goddess still present in the regular universe while both can't interact or see each other.

Yan Sen turned the universe flat and it is mentioned it is the same "power" that the mecha used, so he did turn the universe flat/2D.

Honestly, maybe the author had some idea and knew what he was doing, but the story itself is lacking severe critical detail to make it an uncontroversial rating. But again, possibly can be done, I think.

I can say this about it, In the show, the author talks about different shapes for the 4th dimension and other dimensions, but only for Henry's space he specifically states that it is 12-dimensional, so if the author knows the difference between dimension and dimensional, I think there is no problem in accepting it because the important thing is whether the author knows it or not.
higher dimension=4th dimension, dimension=universes, 12dimensional is henry's space. This is the logic of the series.
Bruh i know the logic, but like what i say above. Many times i see about a verse that separate a dimension that mean for another world/space and mean for higher dimensional, but i think the standard not accept a assumption
Mhmmh but you know ben 10 is sci-fi verse right? There are many time that ben 10 state about dimensional
Even with some statement of 2 or 4 dimensional is not enough

I think we can put the 12 dimensional in possibily rating, as long as no further explanation

I know there are 4 dimensional statement but like i say above, even some sci-fi verse is rejected for get that
It's not just 4D. to see 4D as 2D, or
destroying the gods with mere existence. Normally destroying a character with just your existence doesn't mean "qualitative superiority", but 12D can be done with other statements.

It's not just 4D. to see 4D as 2D, or
destroying the gods with mere existence. Normally destroying a character with just your existence doesn't mean "qualitative superiority", but 12D can be done with other statements.
No, i mean, you guys use the 4D for support the 12D right?
What i mean in here is other verse also has statement like that also a sci-fi verse but get rejected because there no further explanation about their higher diemensional

What i mean in here is other verse also has statement like that also a sci-fi verse but get rejected because there no further explanation about their higher diemensional
When Yan Sen became the immortal emperor, his aura alone caused 4-dimensional gods to commit suicide

No. I mean, 12D supporting with higher dimensional existences(4D-5D existences) and feats.

The speed blog needs to be evaluated, still missing powers and references for some powers. Grammar and formatting needs some fixation.

Last key speed needs to be fixed like I said first. He still doesn't fit for Extraordinary Genius.

More things but im at work rn. Will post later again.

All right, I'll throw another one
Even ancient heroes can create higher dimension worlds
image.png

Yan Sen, can turn the 4-dimensional universe into a 2-dimensional structure, do you want other things?

The speed blog needs to be evaluated, still missing powers and references for some powers. Grammar and formatting needs some fixation.

Last key speed needs to be fixed like I said first. He still doesn't fit for Extraordinary Genius.

More things but im at work rn. Will post later again.
I still can't understand what powers are you saying are missing? I entered everything in the profile.

Also, I don't understand why you see a problem with speed, which is already the case in many profiles.

Omnipresence is not speed. Its a state of being as you don't move from location A to location B as you're already in both places at the same time. Another thing is that he's omnipresent only within his universes, not in the entire cosmology of the verse.

If a calculation can be done then it will be done and evaluated - the mars feat one.

What is missing? You didn't add the explaination for his sword art of cutting dna, particles, sub-particles, etc. You didn't add his resistence for spatial sealing, or his ability to boost mechas, and more.

You lack references for a lot of scans.

He doesn't have death manipulation as you put. That was just pure destruction as it showed the continent on fire. An assumption on a vague statement.

I will take a look like I said again later.

Omnipresence is not speed. Its a state of being as you don't move from location A to location B as you're already in both places at the same time. Another thing is that he's omnipresent only within his universes, not in the entire cosmology of the verse.
I already know this, but almost every profile on the site is like this

I did mention in my first point that while wrong its still used and that he should have Infinite as base, Omnipresence within his universes but I Guess you guys simply didn't read.

Also, other verses have omnipresence because the character is omnipresent within the whole setting. Thats why they have 2 ratings within a single key.

I don't think it was because he was imprisoned in the tower, he was only imprisoned once outside that episode and he was freed not by sealing resistance but by the speed of movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back