• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Fandom survey

I should emphasize that you have to try to be polite when taking the survey.

Eficiente said:
>"Why were you [..] with your editing experience? Please be as detailed as possible..."
Well, time to make a list of the glitches fandom has. I would recommend others to do the same, this seems like an easy to solve problem.
This is what I'm using so far:

• If it takes you a lot to write a comment, when you're done it just sends nothing. If you quickly make another one the same happens, you need to open the same page from other tab and make the comment again.
  • Before linking the page of a character, when options appear showing pages with names that start like what you're writing, sometimes picking one of those will eat a lot if not eveything you wrote before. I know it depends on the angle, but I'm not 100% sure of how it works so I just try to prevent that on comments.
  • Also other times the options appear in a way that it is impossible for me to pick one of them, as they are outside of what I can choose on screen.
  • Blogs can't have points in their titles, for some reason.
  • Below iOS 10 users experience alotta page refresh and image addition errors.
Others can use it as a reference, also am I missing something? It's not like there is a list of bugs or anything.

Edit: If you want to use this it should be only as a reference, please don't use the same text, just communicate the same problems if they bother you as well.

I answered. I noted that you can't replace images with new versions now, for some reason, so if you make a mistake, you have to upload a new image entirely which is a bit daft imho.

That is a specific requested feature for this wiki, partially due to the trolls, and partially due to that quite a lot of our profile images were being routinely accidentally replaced with ones that had nothing to do with the subject.

Oh. That really sucks for people like me who make a lot renders and upload them. Is it just restricted to regular members or does it hamper mods as well?

Okay, I guess if I make a mistake I'll have to ask someone to delete the image, although being able to do it myself would be great. Thanks for the info Ant.

Back