• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Cold Day in Hell - Winter Schnee vs Kamen Rider Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
A strange portal opened up within a secure facility in Atlas. Tumbling through it was the Swordsman of Water, Shindo Rintaro. He got up and inspected his surroundings.

"This isn't the North Pole... How did I end up here?"

He was not given much time to react, as he sensed a fast-moving projectile coming up from behind him. He narrowly dodged the projectile and turned to face his assailant. A tall woman in white stood before him.

"Halt! You are trespassing on Atlas grounds. Come quietly or I will take more severe measures."

Sensing hostility, the Swordsman pulled out a book from his pocket.

"It seems we can't solve this peacefully."

He slammed the book into his belt.

"Henshin!"

Upon pulling out a sword from the belt, a chilling blizzard surrounded him, causing the woman to cover her eyes. As the storm cleared, the visage of an armoured knight stood before her.

"I am the Swordsman of Water, Kamen Rider Blades!"

The woman stood unfazed. Her eyes glowed with a fierce gaze.

"You should think twice before challenging a Maiden. It is a mistake you will not make again."

Maiden Winter and Tategami Hyoujuusenki Zooous Arc Blades. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

alexander-souto-winter-schnee.jpg
de96t1x-5bcd3d02-7a21-4d73-8780-2d69a48f5f68.png

Winter try to show Blades how cold can the winter season be.
Blades freeze her into diamond dusts with his absolute zero attacks.

I feel as if Winter may not have any wincons here

Any ice based attacks are simply going to make Blades stronger, which is really gonna mess with how she regularly. Winter can't deal with Absolute Zero either. This gets even worse for her when you consider Blades holds far more techniques and skill in comparison.

Again though, Rintaro just needs one slash and it's over because Absolute Zero

Yeah that’s what I was thinking too

A little sad, these two are an interesting matchup character and theme wise, but since there’s AZ, I can’t see Winter having a wincon

I recommend to not use Kenzan as him and Winter are participating on Low 7-C tourney and there is a chance that both will meet each other

I guess Saber vs RWBY just can't be done.

I will close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back