• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Call To Arms

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Brothers and Sisters in arms, we face a looming threat. It is a threat that mocks our every waking moment and spits into our eyes as we watch helplessly along the sidelines.

Well no longer.

We will meet the challenge head on and face the oncoming storm. We will stand united as we march forth onto a wasteland of dirt and muck and clean out the blood from our eyes with pure unadulterated liquid adrenaline.

Ladies and gentlemen, the threat I speak of is none other than...

THE GODDAMN 30,000 PAGES MARK

Every day I wake up and catch but a brief glimpse of its glory before it is ruthlessly taken from me. And I can stand it no longer.

I beseech the masses. We must fight this scourge with pages. Verse pages, character pages, even the God forsaken powers and ability pages. We need MORE pages. Enough pages to stay above the 30,000 pages mark. Keep making calcs and renders and sandboxes. We CAN and WILL beat this plague. It cannot stop all of us.

That is all.

looks like someone is waging war against Tllmbrg

but beside that, there's a mobile game that I enjoy right now called Idleon so if there's anybody's interested in making the verse then lemme know please

No, don't you see, Tllmbrg is just really motivated to help the wiki.

It's a pretty stupid reason but there are a lot of pages that legitimately are below par and I'd probably propose some myself if I was active enough to stick around and argue them at length

Really both sides of this should just chill and stop caring so much about this random number lol

It's a pretty stupid reason but there are a lot of pages that legitimately are below par and I'd probably propose some myself if I was active enough to stick around and argue them at length

Really both sides of this should just chill and stop caring so much about this random number lol
its a joke lol, both sides are just doing shit they'd do regardless.

i am sorry for being the one responsible for around 10 profiles deleted, i was fusing pokemon profiles i swear (and will continue to do so)

Ehhhh, fine.

I'll get to work on my Adult Swim verse, my webcomic verse, and continue adding pages for my mobile gacha verse.

I'm sure that'll help.

I think we've zig-zagged over the 30,000th page mark 5 times now. it was briefly 30,001 yesterday at 9:30 AM, but then like 30 more profiles got deleted,

VSBattles Wiki is a ******* site, and Tllmbrg is a ******, for he ****** my wife. I say we throw him out of the staff team until we have enough pages that him deleting everything will still leave us at a comfortable 30k pages.

who gives a shit about how many pages we have
FNonkJuVUAMXLiX.jpg:large

Last edited:
No, he is not just one, he is all. He is a digital hivemind that has corrupted VS Wiki's system and is slowly multiplying throughout the mainframe.

All bow to the mighty TIImbrg hivemind.

Back