• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Bored Hero Fights The Devil (Saitama vs Jin Kazama)

An announcement is made in City Z of the danger of a higher than Dragon Level Threat and the city is forced to evacuate all its citizen to safety from the True Devil Jin Kazama. All but one stayed the caped baldy who is a hero for fun, Saitama. Is this the fight Saitama has been looking for?

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized.

High 6-A Versions.

One Punch Man vs True Devil Jin

Who wins and why?

Hmmm, I'd say the high end feels more consistent with the fact that other Dragon level threat like Psykos has feats reaching Petatons range or the other Saitama moon shockwave feat which also reaches Petatons.

The only thing I saw for Jin is killing jinpachi who's several times stated to destroy the humanity which is high 6A, sooooo, he must upscale from destroying a surface of planet? I don't know how strong it is.

Huh neat, so the gap might or might not be that high then. I'd wager that Jin's a lot more skilled than Saitama but I'll hold off on voting the now

Huh neat, so the gap might or might not be that high then. I'd wager that Jin's a lot more skilled than Saitama but I'll hold off on voting the now
Is that a mother freaking Dorkly reference!?

I mean, it also depends on using either the low end or the high end for Saitama's AP.

I mean if we go by Saitama's other calc which reaches 23.8 Petatons and assume that Jin is baseline Surface wiper, their AP difference would be 7.7x. Enough to one shot.

If that calc has no end decided, it shouldnt be used to begin with, if the previous one is what we go for, then its a stomp against his favor

If that calc has no end decided, it shouldnt be used to begin with, if the previous one is what we go for, then its a stomp against his favor
I see, but shouldn't we at least assume surface wiping for both Boros and Saitama? Since at least that much was confirmed? So like Saitama can simply upscale from Surface Wiping.

Surface wiping is like 183 petatons, value for literally any character who can do that sorta thing, thing is Jin in his Super Devil form scales tenfold to that

Back