• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So running with the Jojo vs worm Theme of my last thread i thought this was a pretty fun battle to do even though my last vs battle got shit on hopefully this ones better.

Rachel vs Diego Brando (Original SBR version)

Story: Rachel is out with her dogs for a stroll one day in the Woods when each of her dogs find a piece of the Holy Corpse and bring it back to her. When all of a sudden a strange looking blonde man appears from behind on a horse, and Diego spots the Corpse parts in her dogs mouths and asks for them from her "filthy mutts" Bitch hearing this gets majorly pissed and orders her dogs to scare his horse and bite at it, Diego transforms into his Scary Monsters ability and Rachel seeing this beefs up her own dogs in return, the Fight Begins here.

As stated the Battle begins in a Forest in America although it's not very dense they're 20 meters apart

Speed Equalized

No Previous Knowledge

Rachels dogs are each now in possession of a Jesus Burrito so no Dinosaur/Fossil transmutation hax.

other then that SBA Assumptions Apply,

FIGHT

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Diego_Brando

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Lindt

one sec, sorry. I'm making these vs threads in school on the class laptops, its barebones rn so ill add a bit more

eh, is 9-A and 8-C really that big of a gap especially in a 3+ on 1 for Diego to be basically invulnerable? I doubt it makes him impervious to damage from slightly lower tiers. It'll help but not a stomp

Dio has more durability, attack power and outperforms Rachel.
So I probably don't take long to defeat the dogs and Rachel herself
Diego Fra

Outperforms? Eh, in terms of intelligence they're pretty similar, plus it's 3 on 1 and having slightly better durability and ap doesnt gurantee that he can take them all out in time

For one, only Bastard is actually 9-A at his fullest and I don't think Manniquin even has that high end of 9-A dura

Meaning someone on the high end of 8-C would probably no sell

Damn, is there no fair JoJo vs Worm matches to be made here? This sucks I'm in the 7th arc of worm and it's getting good and have caught up with part 8 JoJolion of JoJo. What if I made him fight ArmsMaster instead? I haven't actually checked his profile but I get the feeling he's 9-A

>7th arc

oh boy you're in for a ride aren't you

Armsmaster is very much so not 9-A. He's only 9-B after a lot of cybernetic enhancement, which happened after he was beaten to death by Mannequin (Worm)

Nice Spoiler, Stop. I just figured he was because he easily no selled Rachel's dogs when they crashed the party after the destruction of the ABB

Not really that big a spoiler

... You should really take a closer look at fights. Armsmaster doesn't even get hit, he dodges around their attacks and hits them with a high tech weapon that gives them 9-B AP, and at that Bastard is the only one who scales to 9-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back