• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Suisei

Lindt

rules

speed is equalized

bastard is restricted (she still has her other three dogs so it’s fine and because Bastard is a higher tier)

they start 6ft apart

bloodlusted suisei

battle takes place Outside canterlot high school

victory conditions: incap or death

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side

Last edited:
Yes Bastard can be restricted since he's 9-A. Bloodlusting Suisei and having them start 6 ft apart is advantageous to Suisei, but Rachel's armor also scales to 2.1x10^6 joules, so that should protect everywhere but like, her head. Rachel's dogs would start as normal dogs, but that shouldn't be much of a problem since she's able to make the transformation pretty quick when she wants to, it just makes her a bit more exhausted. But considering the dogs would then be rapidly be approaching and then exceeding Suisei in strength (~2.34x), and the fact it'd be 3 of them vs just her, I think Rachel could prob win more often than not.

Yes Bastard can be restricted since he's 9-A. Bloodlusting Suisei and having them start 6 ft apart is advantageous to Suisei, but Rachel's armor also scales to 2.1x10^6 joules, so that should protect everywhere but like, her head. Rachel's dogs would start as normal dogs, but that shouldn't be much of a problem since she's able to make the transformation pretty quick when she wants to, it just makes her a bit more exhausted. But considering the dogs would then be rapidly be approaching and then exceeding Suisei in strength (~2.34x), and the fact it'd be 3 of them vs just her, I think Rachel could prob win more often than not.
So a decisive victory for Rachel?

Also

Athletic Human. Superhuman, up to Subsonic travel speed (Her dogs can scale buildings in seconds, and "could outpace any car you'd see on the street."[20] They were able to catch up to a flying Glory Girl), with

Not sure if this can also be equalized though the subsonic part I feel like the battle will not last long enough for that to be a problem

Subsonic is travel speed, which means the speed of travelling over a longer period of time, like an irl person sprinting a 500 meter distance. So that wouldn't really come into much play.

Subsonic is travel speed, which means the speed of travelling over a longer period of time, like an irl person sprinting a 500 meter distance. So that wouldn't really come into much play.
Alright so is this match is a decisive victory.

and you’ve voted for Rachel correct?

Yeah, in my opinion Rachel empowers her dogs fast enough for them to stand a chance and get in between Rachel and Suisei before Suisei can do too much damage, before eventually overpowering her once Rachel's power buffs them to their endpoint

Yeah, in my opinion Rachel empowers her dogs fast enough for them to stand a chance and get in between Rachel and Suisei before Suisei can do too much damage, before eventually overpowering her once Rachel's power buffs them to their endpoint
Alright then I vote Rachel fra

I feel this is a stomp. This is a 4v1 against Suisei, and she's both outpowered and outsped by the dogs on top of that. Rachel can even make the dogs resist pain.
I can't see Suisei even have the chance to accomplish anything. She'll just get gnawed to death by the dogs.

I feel this is a stomp. This is a 4v1 against Suisei, and she's both outpowered and outsped by the dogs on top of that. Rachel can even make the dogs resist pain.
I can't see Suisei even have the chance to accomplish anything. She'll just get gnawed to death by the dogs.
Rachel's power is to buff the dogs to their monstrous forms to get stronger, but at the start they'll be regular dogs, and in the beginning however many seconds they'll likely be notably weaker than Suisei until Rachel's power gets them to the point where they scale to the 2.1x10^6 joule feat. The fact OP decided to make them start 6 ft from each other + bloodlusted Suisei means there is an argument for Suisei to just punch Rachel in the head and instantly kill her (since iirc her armor doesn't cover her head). It's just that due to how Rachel can speed up the transformation a lot at the cost of exhausting herself, I feel her dogs successfully get in between her and Suisei more often than Suisei can kill Rachel. It's a decisive win for Rachel, but due to starting distance and bloodlusting on her opponent, Suisei does have a quick potential wincon in just punching Rachel in the head/face. As such, I don't believe you can qualify it as a stomp, but as said a decisive win

Rachel's power is to buff the dogs to their monstrous forms to get stronger, but at the start they'll be regular dogs, and in the beginning however many seconds they'll likely be notably weaker than Suisei until Rachel's power gets them to the point where they scale to the 2.1x10^6 joule feat. The fact OP decided to make them start 6 ft from each other + bloodlusted Suisei means there is an argument for Suisei to just punch Rachel in the head and instantly kill her (since iirc her armor doesn't cover her head). It's just that due to how Rachel can speed up the transformation a lot at the cost of exhausting herself, I feel her dogs successfully get in between her and Suisei more often than Suisei can kill Rachel. It's a decisive win for Rachel, but due to starting distance and bloodlusting on her opponent, Suisei does have a quick potential wincon in just punching Rachel in the head/face. As such, I don't believe you can qualify it as a stomp, but as said a decisive win
Okay, fair enough.

Back