• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So in chapter 160,the Stardust Crusaders try to find the secret of DIO Stand by using Hermit Purple on a tv to read the mind of Enya

I guess you already know what needs to be added

Well then

I just need someone authorized to add and explain

Also,would planetary range for Hermit Purple powers be viable?

Going off my old thread where everything I suggested was agreed upon, including your suggestions. It should be ok? Everyone who posted agreed, hell, I got a I agree completely from Efi. And nobody is disagreeing here either.

I can add Telepathy/Mind Reading with devices for HP plus Planetary range for some psychic abilities of HP.

From what I know, as long as it's agreed upon and you know how to make the changes it's fine. Just dont **** up anything or do shit like change tiers or add a bunch of unaccepted abilities without proper agreement (that goes for taking off abilities as well). But anyway, I'm half done gather the needed links atm.

Well, I can implement the changes proposed by my old ass CRT and this CRT, all I gotta do is hit publish.

Yeah, idk, ive been thinking about that for quite awhile. Honestly dont know how to word it, he notices it every time it happens, Joseph and Jotaro notice it too while on the plane. idk if it's due to the spiritual link or in general, although Dio outright blowing up the tv thousands of km away is definitely something.

The changes seem fine.

Is there anything else left to do here?

For Joseph specifically? No I do not think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back