• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[9th Round of 7-C Bracket] - Monkey D. Luffy vs Sayaka Miki (0-7-0)

Luffy ended up basically stomping that guy as well, and the feat is also one of his casual attacks.

Granted, he doesn't one-shot, but a 5.3x difference coming from someone better suited for battle who doesn't hesitate whether his enemy is a little girl or not is important.

They are also starting at a range where Luffy can easily punch her and start the barrage until he wins.

There's still

>Magical girl immortality

>Stupid fast regen

>Sleep manip

>Life force absorption

To take into account. Sayaka won't really be fazed by being hit alot due to the regen and immortality and sleep manip is a good way to end the fight quickly.

Getting pummeled isn't anything new to Sayaka. She got stabbed in barrage and unfazed by it since she can completely block out the pain. I can see Sayaka outlast him before Luffy can put her down.

The Calaca said:
I wonder why a Mid regen with hax was accepted, but fair.
Because if her gem breaks she's instantly dead, so even if they can't deal with her regen they still have a fair chance of taking her down

Randomlamdom said:
The Calaca said:
I wonder why a Mid regen with hax was accepted, but fair.
Because if her gem breaks she's instantly dead, so even if they can't deal with her regen they still have a fair chance of taking her down
The gem is far more durable than her own body. And it even has taken so much punishment during her fight against elsa maria and didn't even leave a scratch.

Define crippled in that context, like they can't move and such or something

Do you have the scans (pictures) for the attack

Skypiea Luffy could easilly reach high 7-C with just several repetitive punches tho..

how far does Luffy's attack range again? iirc its more than a dozen of kilometer

Wait, the combatants are 1 meter apart from each other. They might as well be kissing from that extremely close range.

Anyway, Luffy is the stronger one of the two, though Sayaka has Reactive Power Level so she can eventually get to that level. But Luffy has Accelerated Development which allows him to increase his strength.

Those Immortality will be very tough for Luffy to handle, especially Type 2 and 3 with Mid level Regenerationn. She can put Luffy to sleep though how effective she could harm him since given he is vastly stronger and durable than her I do not know but Luffy should wake up eventually.

She does have that Life Absorption thing which I believe is through her barrier so if Luffy enter her barrier, she can passively absorb his life force though it is a length process.

Normal magical girls don't have the barrier or life absorption, she has life absorption by hitting things with her sword

Immortality Type 2 and 3, alongside Mid Regenerationn. Not to mention Sleep Manipulation and able to absorb his Life Force with her sword if Randomlamdom is correct. Can't also forget she can nullify her pain…

I feel like she can outlast and beat Luffy more times than Luffy could put her down. So I vote for Sayaka.

Back