• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

90s Spider-Man AKA Fox Kids Spider-Man Feat Discussion

XSOULOFCINDERX said:
Not unlimited. Just the 90's Cartoon.
To be fair based on our calcs Unlimited Spidey is even stronger at Multi-City Block level lol

Okay. Has the calculation been accepted? If so, it should probably be applied.

Haven't seen the series in a while but I think so.

There's also a comic tie-in if we need additional/supplmentary feats

Counter Earth Carnage & Venom should get a profile as well, they could scale to the full yield of the calc since they can overpower multiple Machine men at once.

They will get their profiles in due time.

I can't at the moment, I'm working with a rather crappy computer while my good one gets fixed

Dark-Carioca said:
Antvasima said:
Okay. Has the result been applied yet?
For the TAS characters it has. I don't know if Lonkitt has made the Unlimited profiles yet
I apologize, as I haven't made those profiles since I wouldn't know all of Unlimited Spidey's Powers/Abilities off the top of my head.

EDIT: I would also like to watch and finish Unlimited since I haven't finished the show since I was much younger. Better that way so I can get more info.

I'd definitely say that speed should at least get covered before we close this thread

Another thing to do is put these guys in the MAU verse page.

The MAU verse page brings up a character that has only appeared in Spider-Man: TAS so I think th page was made to include all animated franchises for Marvel that have som degree of continuity, like the several 80s or 90s Marvel cartoons that are connected

I'm going to do that in a moment, you guys tell me if it looks good

Dark-Carioca said:
The current speed in the profile is accurate.
Its not inaccurate, but I was curious as to if the feats I brought up (where the lasers presented show off properties that are accurate to lasers or, like in one case, the lasers are just straight up light) would garner an upgrade.

Possibly. Since the lasers are stand-ins for the bullets the show couldn't use for BS reasons, I figured we would ignore them. We'll likely get Relativistic results on the many scenes Spidey or other characters dodge lasers.

Yeah, I made sure to ONLY note feats where the lasers are legit. The feat where Spider-Man runs while avoiding beams of light to save the Lizard is a pretty solid feat

I have to unsubscribe from this thread due to time constraints. You can notify me later via my message wall if you need my help after you have reached a conclusion.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but getting one 8-B feat and trying to scale it to the entire verse is definitely NOT the way to go here, as it's the lazy way out and basically renders a lot of Lonkitt's feat research unusable/useless.

This seems to be a big reoccurring issue on this site. People will calc like 1 or 2 feats (usually the most impressive feats from a verse) and try to automatically claim that the results from those 1 or 2 feats is the entire verse's most consistent and most accurate level of power, when in reality it probably isn't at all.

With that being said, I highly doubt that the writer's intention was for basically everyone in the verse to be capable of producing a level of energy thats 15x higher then the energy required to one shot Rhino, which the writer already pointed out to be 1 Ton of TNT.

So instead of finding one 8-B feat, scaling it to the entire verse and calling it a day, we should probably use Rhino's max durability output of 1 Ton of TNT as a good rough estimate of where most of these characters would be around, unless it proves to be immensely contradictory, and the only way to know if it is would be to get a lot more feats calc'd so we can actually see what some accurate and consistent levels of power are for the verse.

And the verse having Class M lifting strength honestly seems quite iffy, especially when considering that Spider-Man himself has stated that he usually struggles to lift small cars and even in the black suit the best thing he did was lift the back half of a Firetruck iirc.

Well, I'm definitely more than welcome to people taking a stab at tackling the explosion feats I collected. There are a good amount of them. TBH that's kind of what I was expecting instead of us just using the one City Block feat.

Spidey gets stronger over the series as he ages, given his comment on Venom in Season 3 where he's surprised he's stronger than before yet is still able to somewhat match him.

The car feats ar Season 1 feats so we can keep it like that. Season 1-2 may be Small Building to Building level, maybe Large Building level, in Season 3 they're possibly Large Building level and in the final season they're City Block level

We have other feats to suggest they're about this strong and it would explain why Spidey has an easier times with villains who gave him more trouble the first time they fought him.

Also, most people on the wiki don't put writer intent into consideration, so I can't imagine that as a valid argument here. Spidey did survive the mountain being dropped on him, and there was never an explanation for "why not, he's Spider-Man, he can survive it".

Perhaps keys would be the best way to go about things after all. Plus, it does explain the whole statement about Venom getting stronger.

Yes, we can work on it as we go along

I'm fine with early TAS characters being Small Building to Building level, their feats check out.

You can add yourself as a supporter to the MAU page if you want, Lonkitt

Back