• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Holo's AP advantage means pretty much any attack that lands will gore him and grazes will probably leave deep wounds.
But Haruto has a lot of ways of prolonging the fight with smell and light rings. As siad in a previous thread electricity wouldn't conduct well with her fur, and with the Dura advantage even if the eventually makes her bald it likely wouldn't stun her or cause nerve damage even in a prolonged fight.

His Stamina is an unspecified "superhuman" while Holo is high. Haruto would likely be spending his Stamina faster considering he would need to move his entire body to dodge attacks from someone much bigger, not to mention the mental stress from fighting a seemingly unstoppable monster who can kill you if it lands a single hit.
Voting Holo

His fire would still deal plenty of damage to her especially with how hot it is, melting through concrete pipe.

He can used his Connect Ring to send her far away if she rushed into him or send himself far away if he's in danger. Dig, Small, Light and Smell continued to distracted her and give him plenty of times to get out of her range. Hell, he was able to stall out against Legion Phantom who is High 6-B by constantly dodging his attacks in CQC.

His mental prowess is so strong that he was able to hold his Phantom from fully takeover his body when he's in the brink of despair under Sabbath, a ritual that cause people to going under intense despair to force a Phantom out of them. His Willpower is so strong that he literally willed his Phantom back to existence after it's death.

Drago grant flight, Machine Winger outran her with ease. Not the first time he has fought against impossible odds before.

And again, large, unstoppable monster is something he dealt with on semi-weekly to daily basis because of Phantom.

Since Haruto can see that she is literally a Type 0, he has many things he can that he can start with. The main thing he does against Large monsters is summoning his dragon.
No time for that. In the time he does that Holo hits him once and he dies.

He has avoided many monsters with many abilities that is more than capable of one shotting him basically.
One-shotting is one-shotting. What you're saying is basically just "he dodged someone once".

Why would he go cqc against Type 0 large like that? Like I said again, he would most likely go for dragon and seeing that he starts with gun A LOT, he would see that it would do no damage. He would then go for his magic. Elemental abilities being his bread and butter.
Is there precedence for that?
The reason he would go against a Type 0 is that he is superhuman so that the size doesn't matter for him this much.

Haruto can stun Holo by also using Smell or Light Ring as well. Connect can either send her or himself away in a pickle if she get too close, Haruto can swap through his rings very quickly, quick enough that he can change between style seamlessly into one another.
Not quick enough in a speed equal match to do that while doing a no hit run against a giant beast.

He doesn't have the prior knowledge for smell and light ring to be that effective and I have my doubts that he frequently defaults to them. And then, Holo is rather clever. She can just dodge something like smell done from a distance and she can fight despite being blinded.

His Stamina is an unspecified "superhuman" while Holo is high.
IIRC there even is a feat for Holo in one of the later novels where she basically carries someone across half the world map because getting them per horse would have been too slow.
I would have to look it up, though, if it comes down to it.

His fire would still deal plenty of damage to her especially with how hot it is, melting through concrete pipe.
Unless it's AP is any higher, I doubt a fire attack 8x below her AP will do plenty of anything to her.

He can used his Connect Ring to send her far away if she rushed into him or send himself far away if he's in danger. Dig, Small, Light and Smell continued to distracted her and give him plenty of times to get out of her range. Hell, he was able to stall out against Legion Phantom who is High 6-B by constantly dodging his attacks in CQC.
And does he do any of those things consistently against random enemies. He has no knowledge. Counters he doesn't no he needs don't matter.

His mental prowess is so strong that he was able to hold his Phantom from fully takeover his body when he's in the brink of despair under Sabbath, a ritual that cause people to going under intense despair to force a Phantom out of them. His Willpower is so strong that he literally willed his Phantom back to existence after it's death.
That... is completely irrelevant. Holo isn't trying to sell him wheat, she smashes his body.

Seriously, I don't see there being much of a fight here. This entire battle will just be this:
shyOVNh.gif
Haruto throws his most common attack, Holo is completely unaffected, her giant body boops him once and he dies. There is no time for fancy tricks.

No time for that. In the time he does that Holo hits him once and he dies.
Wizard getting of his abilities is far faster than you think. Get a ring out, scan, done.
One-shotting is one-shotting. What you're saying is basically just "he dodged someone once".
No no no no. Like 53 episodes worth of that.
The reason he would go against a Type 0 is that he is superhuman so that the size doesn't matter for him this much.
I mean every time he is against a large size, he summons Dragon which is far higher AP than himself. That's just his go to.

Not quick enough in a speed equal match to do that while doing a no hit run against a giant beast.
Get a ring out, scan, done.

He doesn't have the prior knowledge for smell and light ring to be that effective and I have my doubts that he frequently defaults to them. And then, Holo is rather clever. She can just dodge something like smell done from a distance and she can fight despite being blinded.
What? He already used these in the show and know their effects. When it comes down to it, why shouldn't he be able to use them.

IIRC there even is a feat for Holo in one of the later novels where she basically carries someone across half the world map because getting them per horse would have been too slow.
I would have to look it up, though, if it comes down to it.
I don't think that matters in a speed equal and Haruto has flight.

Unless it's AP is any higher, I doubt a fire attack 8x below her AP will do plenty of anything to her.
Fire is damage with heat, not AP. Wizard fire is able to melt concrete.

Seriously, I don't see there being much of a fight here. This entire battle will just be this:
shyOVNh.gif
Haruto throws his most common attack, Holo is completely unaffected, her giant body boops him once and he dies. There is no time for fancy tricks.
There's no way Haruto is standing still like that since he is one of the most athletic riders. Holo is also clearly faster than the dude.

And does he do any of those things consistently against random enemies. He has no knowledge. Counters he doesn't no he needs don't matter.
It's a wolf girl that charges at you. Why would that be hard to figure out when he stomped a minotaur that does the same thing in the first episode.

He has seen far worse and countered far worse.

No time for that. In the time he does that Holo hits him once and he
He can, he doesn't need cast time. Pick a ring and scan can be done as a breeze and even chain them together.
One-shotting is one-shotting. What you're saying is basically just "he dodged someone once"
Yes, and plenty other times for the rest of the season, Holo is literally Tuesday for him in term of enemy type.
Yes, because it is something he has been doing for years now. Fighting against large enemy he always bring Draco for assistance.

He does, plenty of times he make split second decision against enemies that far out of his league. Holo is clever but Haruto simply have far better fighting experience than her. How many times in her life does she put her life in the line against enemies that can gimmicked or outstat her on almost daily basis. She's literally as vanilla as any Phantom he has fought get.

Haruto is also very quick on his feet
That... is completely irrelevant. Holo isn't trying to sell him wheat, she smashes his body.

Seriously, I don't see there being much of
Dodge, Haruto is a lot of thing but being stuck on his feet is not one of them. Having his attack being shrug off is a fairly common occurrence because of power escalation so this won't even take him by surprise.

Voting Haruto for experience, flight, skills and range and versatility.

I'm just saying right now that Holo does not one shot.

Haruto is 130 KJ, and Holo is 730 KJ. That's a 5.6x AP difference. It's still a significant gap, but it's not one shot territory.

Since Holo can't one shot even with a good hit then her main point is moot.

With what I've seen so far Haruto just vault over her charge, and summon his motorcycle and ran around her.

yea, it doesn't change that haruto has far better experience, has flight, range and versatility.

We can go over the nitpicks and details on how they work for however long but those points still won't change. And now that Holo's one shot point is moot, the only points for her is Ap and size which won't overwhelm the amount of other advantages Haruto has over her.

The points for Holo is basically saying if Haruto (a far more skilled fighter) does not use his magic (which his whole series is about, his name is literally Wizard) for whatever reason, and stands still for whatever reason, and doesn't think for whatever reason, then Holo can win.

How the Wolf gals can beat Plain Sugar Enjoyer? other than Ap difference?

Plain Sugar guys has other way to beat like his motorcycle? pitfall? shrinks a size? or make her sleep for @#$!@%#$

Also her Intimidation is useless for him who said himself is your last hope for everytime you meet the despair
He surpassed his fear and despair from Phantom (main villian in his series), make him become the Wizard today

Plain Sugar Enjoyer, I mean Soma Haruto beat the crap out of her due more Arsenal

Last edited:
I'm just saying right now that Holo does not one shot.

Haruto is 130 KJ, and Holo is 730 KJ. That's a 5.6x AP difference. It's still a significant gap, but it's not one shot territory.
Where does 130KJ come from? From his profile he scales to someone that almost fragmented a concrete gravestone which is 84KJ at best. (tbh that feat should be calced. Ain't exactly the standard gravestone.)

Where does 130KJ come from? From his profile he scales to someone that almost fragmented a concrete gravestone which is 84KJ at best. (tbh that feat should be calced. Ain't exactly the standard gravestone.)
Specifically for this Tourney, op let Haruto used the higher end of the grave popping calc.

For what reason?

The main argument for Holo winning this is due to one-shot but that's now moot due to how Haruto got into this tourney.

Specifically for this Tourney, op let Haruto used the higher end of the grave popping calc.
If it helps, the feat scales to Yummies which is a fodder for Kamen Rider OOO. Haruto effortlessly overpowers them and beats groups of them even in cqc.

This is such a slow moving tournament.

Well, since everyone pretty much made all of the arguments they possibly can, I'll just ask random people to vote here.

Back