• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Here is the second matchup of the semifinals!

In one corner, we have the guy that relies on sheer skill, as well as his trusty gadgets, Batman!

In the other corner, we have the guy that is once again, carrying the reputation of Kamen Rider as the dark horse of these tourneys, Haruto Souma!

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

Batman:

Haruto: 7 (Velox, IxaSaga, Nicetoderp, Demonic, Popted, guywhodoesthings, Adem_Warlock)

Inconclusive:

33663.jpg

Hiyama.Kiyoteru.full.1289133.jpg

Last edited:
Starting with the same arguments as last time.
He can shrink just like Ant-Man. The Smell Wizard Ring would mean getting closer to Haruto may become an issue. The ability to portal on the go as well as extend physical attacks, form chains to bind Scott, utilize ice, utilize lightning, manipulate gravity, fire magic bullets, and use the Big Wizard Ring for wider attacks pretty much seals Haruto's range edge. Plus, his bullets home in on opponents. Haruto can also boost his stats with the Excite Wizard Ring or duplicate himself

Batman is 262 kilojoules while Haruto is casually above 85 kilojoules. It’s also worth noting that this is Haruto’s physical strength, his gun, which is his main weapon, if far stronger.

it literally just makes the user unfathomably smell bad.

Well Haruto is already well above 85 KJ, so him being 130 KJ isn’t a stretch, especially if we include his gun

Now i haven't watched Wizard yet but how bad the smell actually is?

Also, wouldn't Haruto being affected by the smell as well since there is nothing suggest he's immune to it effect?

Alright, i try my best here
So from what i recall Batman would tried to disarm Haruto gun here, and while both having an excellent close combat here, i think Bruce has the edge here
However that still doesn't stop Haruto versatility, even without his guns he can still use the rings here and by what Ixa said above, it would take Bruce in danger because of that:
  • He can shrink to dodge the batarangs
  • Bat Swarms would get negges by Light Ring
  • The Portals that can be enhanced by the elements
  • Excite Ring that boost his power
  • Duplication, tho Batman doesn't have any issue to take down multiple opponents, it still going to make him get a bad time
  • The Chain to bind him
  • And lasty, the smell ring

All in all this is a pretty close match but i think Haruto take this, so for now i'm voting him

Back