• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After many days of uninteresting matchups, predictable winners, and very long waits for input, we've finally reached the end of the 9-B Tournament!

Out of the 16 competitors, only 2 remain. And here they are!

In one corner, we've got the wolf girl who destroyed the competition with sheer size alone, Holo!

In the other corner, we've got the person who was a last minute addition to the tourney, and is once again proving that Kamen Rider is the dark horse of tournaments, Haruto Souma!

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

The Wise Wolf: 4 (DontTalk, Bruhtelho, BlackDarkness, Epiccheev)

Ugh, Kamen Rider again: 9 (Nicetoderp, IxaSaga, Velox, LinkSlayer, jacky, Shadyboi, Kflare, AceOfSpaces, Glaceon)

Inconclusive: 2 (Dellinger, Demonic)

252-2527227_hd-holo-in-spice-and-wolf-wallpaper.jpg

Hiyama.Kiyoteru.full.1289133.jpg

Last edited:
For one, Haruto have plenty of experience, as in years, of dealing with Phantom. Usually when he finishing up a job he usually have to dive into one of the Gate's inner world to fight against type 0 large size enemy.

Holo live a long life, more than most Phantom even, but how much does she spend fighting against enemies, let alone people that is peer or even stronger than her?

Last edited:
Wizard has range advantage, can duplicate himself and his weapons, can turn big or small, can bind with chains, has multiple elemental abilities, has multiple summons to fight for him, has barriers to protect himself, teleportation via portals, has gravity manip, and much more. Idk if Holo can hold against all of that.

Holo has a pretty good AP advantage, though Haruto's versatility should be able to finish Holo off.

would debate but its pretty clear cut

Kamen Rider wins another Tournament who would of thought FRA, he has the range to prevent Holo from getting close enough to use her AP advantage and the Versatility to overwhelm her

Also, she has good smelling right?

I think she get messed up by Smell Ring as well if she get too close, Light ring also work as a flashbang

Great, another Kamen Rider win.

Well, hopefully I won't have to deal with the verse in my next tournament I'm making shortly after.

I have checked their AP, Holo is 8x times stronger than Haruto.

Unfortunately, Haruto doesn't have any ways to put her down. The best he could do are prolonging the fight and annoying her but she would win in the end.

how would that work with elemental abilities? I mean a person can be physically 8x stronger than someone but means jack if that person has fire or electricity and the other person doesn't resist it.

how would that work with elemental abilities? I mean a person can be physically 8x stronger than someone but means jack if that person has fire or electricity and the other person doesn't resist it.
Can Haruto active them fast enough to not get one-shotted by Holo?

Yes, Aruto can most likely dodge and he usually dodge against larger, tougher enemies. He can also ride his motorcycle to run around her.

Hyper Police Holo uses magical guns and wins.
5s2pezS.png

I still wonder how Holo got this far, man.

Anyway, actual argument time:
Holo is so much stronger that she oneshots. Also has a LS advantage, although that's probably not relevant.
In addition to being able to oneshot... well, she will recieve virtually no damage from the counter attacks as her durability has that much of an advantage, too.
She can just charge through everything thrown at her and kill him by running him over.

I just seriously doubt he can beat such a superior opponent while dodging literally every attack. He can't even block or anything.
That that comes that Haruto has no prior knowledge and hence doesn't know that a single hit kills him. So he has no reason to not try to block attacks, which, considering that his page even mentions that he tends to block attacks with his arms, probably will happen.

Last edited:
Hyper Police Holo uses magical guns and wins.
5s2pezS.png

I still wonder how Holo got this far, man.

Anyway, actual argument time:
Holo is so much stronger that she oneshots. Also has a LS advantage, although that's probably not relevant.
In addition to being able to oneshot... well, she will recieve virtually no damage from the counter attacks as her durability has that much of an advantage, too.
She can just charge through everything thrown at her and kill him by running him over.

I just seriously doubt he can beat such a superior opponent while dodging literally every attack. He can't even block or anything.
That that comes that Haruto has no prior knowledge and hence doesn't know that a single hit kills him. So he has no reason to not try to block attacks, which, considering that his page even mentions that he tends to block attacks with his arms, probably will happen.
VS Debate magic!

Anyway, I believe DontTalk make sense with the part of Haruto not knowing about Holo's strength. If Haruto try to block her attack, his arm would be broken from her higher AP and he obviously can't dodge forever.

However, Ixa and Nicetoderp claim that he has elemental attack like fire and electricity which are Haruto chances to win, albeit a slim one.

Problem is that with her durability being 8 times higher than Haruto's AP those will do practically nothing to Holo. Like, can you imagine how long it would take to take down a being of her size via scratch damage?

To that comes that Holo isn't a statue either. Despite her size she is very agile. She can dodge attacks just as much.

Haruto mostly starts with his spells or his gun. The times he goes cqc are mostly against mooks. I also have to point out that Haruto are able to get away from Phantoms without being transformed and Phantoms are High 6-B.

Once he realizes his gun isnt doing anything to Holo, he would go for his spells. For example, he can turn small to be the size of an insect so he would be very hard for Holo to hit. When he is small, he can ride one of his familiars to gain flight. Another example is that he can summon Dragon which he can fly on and take advantage of his range. Another thing he can do is use smell ring to keep Holo away. Another thing he can do is simply portal out of any bad scenarios.

Haruto mostly starts with his spells or his gun. The times he goes cqc are mostly against mooks.
Holo will go cqc, though, so he doesn't have much choice.

I also have to point out that Haruto are able to get away from Phantoms without being transformed and Phantoms are High 6-B.
Unless you're sugggesting his profile is wrong and he is in any capacity High 6-B, I don't see how that's relevant.

Once he realizes his gun isnt doing anything to Holo, he would go for his spells. For example, he can turn small to be the size of an insect so he would be very hard for Holo to hit.
Holo's senses are good enough for that not to matter. Heck, she can just lay down on him with her giant body.

Another example is that he can summon Dragon which he can fly on and take advantage of his range. Another thing he can do is use smell ring to keep Holo away. Another thing he can do is simply portal out of any bad scenarios.
Does he actually do any of those things frequently when fighting those type 0 large size enemies Nicetoderp mentioned? I mean, more frequently than having physical fights with opponents?
He has no information and can't afford to come up with plans after seeing Holo's capabilities. So strategizing is off the table.

Holo will go cqc, though, so he doesn't have much choice.
Since Haruto can see that she is literally a Type 0, he has many things he can that he can start with. The main thing he does against Large monsters is summoning his dragon.

Unless you're sugggesting his profile is wrong and he is in any capacity High 6-B, I don't see how that's relevant.
He has avoided many monsters with many abilities that is more than capable of one shotting him basically.

Holo's senses are good enough for that not to matter. Heck, she can just lay down on him with her giant body.
Does he actually do any of those things frequently when fighting those type 0 large size enemies Nicetoderp mentioned? I mean, more frequently than having physical fights with opponents?
He has no information and can't afford to come up with plans after seeing Holo's capabilities. So strategizing is off the table.
Why would he go cqc against Type 0 large like that? Like I said again, he would most likely go for dragon and seeing that he starts with gun A LOT, he would see that it would do no damage. He would then go for his magic. Elemental abilities being his bread and butter.

Haruto can stun Holo by also using Smell or Light Ring as well. Connect can either send her or himself away in a pickle if she get too close, Haruto can swap through his rings very quickly, quick enough that he can change between style seamlessly into one another.

Back