• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Coolboy6

He/Him
Strong echidna vs strong and tiny

Both 9-B and anything above is restricted, speed equalized, battle takes place at the DBZ World Tournament Arena
(@Coolboy6) Knuckles:

(@The_Impress) Ant-Man: 3

Knuckles scales to and above 6.2 megajoules

Ant-Man scales above 9.3 megajoules

(correct me if I’m wrong)

Last edited:
Is Knuckles quite skilled in performing h2h on a guy the size of an ant who is stronger than him? Because H2H doesn't translate otherwise lol

If that's the argument this is easy W for Scott ngl

Is Knuckles quite skilled in performing h2h on a guy the size of an ant who is stronger than him? Because H2H doesn't translate otherwise lol

If that's the argument this is easy W for Scott ngl
Knuckles has never really fought any one that small before, which could actually lead to his downfall. There’s also BFR with rings which could be helpful ig but either way Ant Man most likely takes this due to shrinking to small size and being stronger and by increasing his density he increases his strength and dura further

my vote goes to Ant Man

Ant Man most likely takes this due to shrinking to small size and being stronger and by increasing his density he increases his strength and dura further
How would Ant Man counter Knuckles superior mobility? Ant Man can’t be effective if Knuckles is jumping all over the place.

He does have portal rings to BFR, which allows Knuckles to control more areas of the battlefield than Ant man.

How would Ant Man counter Knuckles superior mobility? Ant Man can’t be effective if Knuckles is jumping all over the place.

He does have portal rings to BFR, which allows Knuckles to control more areas of the battlefield than Ant man.
Hard to hit someone who is extremely tiny to the point where Knux can’t see him

Hard to hit someone who is extremely tiny to the point where Knux can’t see him
Right but if you’ve seen the movies, Antman has to rely on other team members to get him into position to be useful.

And Ant man, I presume, doesn’t one shot Knuckles. Knuckles gets hit once and understands he’s dealing with something he can’t see and turn to be cautious, always moving to avoid getting hit.

Knuckles can destroy the environment to effect Ant man’s footing.

And Ant man, I presume, doesn’t one shot Knuckles. Knuckles gets hit once and understands he’s dealing with something he can’t see and turn to be cautious, always moving to avoid getting hit.
Knuckles Isn’t gonna know where Ant Man is though since he can shrink from bug sized all the way up to type 8 sized if he wanted to
Ant Man does have a Jetpack which would keep him in the air to avoid that

Ah bummer. I’m told Knuckles’ Chaos Energy boost can’t be restricted since it’s an involuntarily boost that comes from emotions.

Knuckles Isn’t gonna know where Ant Man is though since he can shrink from bug sized all the way up to type 8 sized if he wanted to
But he stays in one place to do so. If Knuckles can’t see him, he isn’t making his way to Ant Man and likely destroy the battlefield to get to him.

Ant Man does have a Jetpack which would keep him in the air to avoid that
How do we handle jumping power vs flight when it comes to speed?

How would Ant Man counter Knuckles superior mobility?
Ant-Man can fly and leap like a ************, so same question
Ant Man can’t be effective if Knuckles is jumping all over the place.
Best of luck jumping when the opponent is too small to tag reliably unless you have amazing enhanced senses, Knuckles is gonna tier himself out, great.
He does have portal rings to BFR,
Just fly out of the portal.
Right but if you’ve seen the movies, Antman has to rely on other team members to get him into position to be useful.
If you've read the comics Ant-Man is a solo act in combat. Don't cross-scale media.
This also just operates on the logic Scott has NO PREDICTION SKILLS within his skull to respond, when he's a trained Avenger, Hero for Hire and Fantastic Four member with decades on experience on the job.
Ant-Man's combat style is mostly aerial.
But he stays in one place to do so
No, it's in fact done in motion usually, to take advantage of size-shift momentum.
If Knuckles can’t see him, he isn’t making his way to Ant Man and likely destroy the battlefield to get to him.
Rq what's your basis for this hyper-specific strategy Knuckles will employ?
How do we handle jumping power vs flight when it comes to speed?
Feats, but flight mobility is blatantly superior.

Also like, Scott can jump, very blatantly.

And I will like to remind people rq, insects exist, Knuckles has only got so much time before Scott pumps the arena with so many bugs that Knuckles' mobility and visbility is trivialized.

Back