• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Tournament Round 1, Match 8: Which Dan Really Is The Man?

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
I have a feeling I might enjoy this fight.

Dan the Man (@speedster352) vs Dan Hibiki (@Psychomaster35)

Speed is equalized.

Fight takes place in the World Martial Arts Tournament.

2054486-originaltournament.jpg

Is this Dan really the man?:

Is this Dan the better man?:

Both Dan's aren't the man:

dan-the-man.jpg

thumb-1920-109027.jpg

So for the sake of the thread I'll assume that Barry is around Dan's level. So I'd have to ask how much he can rely on that jetpack/how long it lasts for.

Dan is still a somewhat competent fighter in his own right, and his chi makes him worriesome, but I think that Barry has a more overwhelming advantage with his firearms.

So for the sake of the thread I'll assume that Barry is around Dan's level. So I'd have to ask how much he can rely on that jetpack/how long it lasts for.

Dan is still a somewhat competent fighter in his own right, and his chi makes him worriesome, but I think that Barry has a more overwhelming advantage with his firearms.
wait he has actual guns? what stop him from double tapping Hibiki then?

Yes he has guns. His jetpack is a literal mingun and he likely has access to all weapons in the game

I think it's better to restrict his weaponry but idk.

Shortening the distance won't really do much because:
1. Dan the Man can just keep his distance instead of fighting up close.
and
2. Hibiki is pretty incompetent, so he's not smart enough to end this fight quickly, especially with the massive disadvantage he has here.

Stomp. Moving on. Now we just have to wait for the DKT Batman vs Gregor Clegane thread to be done.

Back