• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets RP Remastered

Let's try this again.

For this bracket, everyone will be 9-B (roughly comparable to large animals like tigers and bears) with superhuman speed (40 - 50 MPH).

Character Creation:

Before making your character, list two verses, and I'll pick out DNA from a character in each verse for you to use in creating your character.

How this works:

Primary DNA: The main source of DNA for your character. You will get two characters from which you get your primary DNA, and from each of them two powers will be chosen for you.

Secondary DNA: The secondary source of DNA. You can pick out two more characters whose DNA you'll also use, but you will only be able to pick one power from each. You cannot pick powers from other verses.

Do note that robots aren't viable for this method of character creation, as they lack DNA that can be used. You can use DNA from cyborgs that have sufficient organic matter, but you will only gain those traits they have that aren't from their mechanical parts. So if you were to gain the DNA of Cyber-Godzilla for instance, you'd be able to gain his Atomic Ray, but not his missile launchers nor chest mounted reflector.

Character Template:

Name:

Primary DNA:

Secondary DNA:

Powers:

Appearance:
(Note that your character's appearance must bear at least some resemblance to the characters they are made from. You cannot use preexisting pictures for your character's desig.)

Rules:

-Highly recommended you don't pick haxxy powers for your character. I will decide what can or can't be allowed.

-Players start off 5 - 6 meters away from each other.

-Each battle will take place in a randomly chosen battlefield that may or may not have an effect on the match.

-Victory results from the death or knockout of either player.

-8 players maximum.

-If not enough people join for a certain amount of time, I'll put in some bots to fill whatever spots are remaining.

Players Accepted: 8/8

Current Bracket

Name: Charley Despo

Primary DNA: Xeno'Jiiva's Fire Manipulation and rage power and Feraligatr's water and ice manipulation.

Secondary DNA: Great Girros summoning and Dragonite's dragon dance.

Powers: Can fire beams of blue flames from his mouth, Rage powers grants a damage boost, cause small plumes of blue flame to erupt from the ground,and causes his body to generate huge amounts of heat which heats the ground he walks over. This heated ground can inflict fireblight, an effect that damages you over time, to those you walk on it. He can use any water and ice type move feraligatr can learn naturally. Can summon small Girros to aid him. Can boost his attack and speed with dragon dance.

Appearance: Starting the body shape, It heavily resembles Feraligatr, having the same skeletal structure and muscles however it has six red eyes(3 on each side his head). It's skin has the same glow that Xeno'jiiva has.

Madness Manipulation and Date A Live.

Fire Manip was already nabbed by someone else and Ice Manip in Date a Live goes to AbZero, and a lot of the later Spirits get increasingly haxxy, so I recommend looking at someone like Kurumi.

I guess one way to get around Absolute Zero ice is to tear it from less potent use.

I'll grab The Auditor's absorption (of fodder/dead bodies, in order to amp and heal) and Kurumi Tokisaki's Duplication/Time Manipulation (Whatever aspects of her Time Manip. you see as acceptable- her duplication comes from it, and I'm prioritizing that.)

Also, do we get weapons?

Kinda disappointed that another guy got the Ender Dragon's flight and breath attack in one DNA, while I got flight and martial arts. Same guy got dura negation. I am jealous.

Moritzva said:
I guess one way to get around Absolute Zero ice is to tear it from less potent use.
I'll grab The Auditor's absorption (of fodder/dead bodies, in order to amp and heal) and Kurumi Tokisaki's Duplication/Time Manipulation (Whatever aspects of her Time Manip. you see as acceptable- her duplication comes from it, and I'm prioritizing that.)

Also, do we get weapons?

Kinda disappointed that another guy got the Ender Dragon's flight and breath attack in one DNA, while I got flight and martial arts. Same guy got dura negation. I am jealous.
Absorption is fine, but I'm not sure about the time stuff.

You only get powers that don't come from weapons that aren't a part of the user's genetic makeup, so no weapons for the most part.

I'm really only shooting for duplication/cloning via time, though if there's anything else that's acceptable, that's cool.

Saying so because I got slightly stiffed when it came down to my Primary DNAs, kek.

Immunity to soul manipulation except nobody has soul manipulation

Oof.

Let us request changes to our Primaries together, Procrastination.

Moritzva said:
I'm really only shooting for duplication/cloning via time, though if there's anything else that's acceptable, that's cool.
Saying so because I got slightly stiffed when it came down to my Primary DNAs, kek.
Duplication's fine.

Everyone: flight and danmaku, flight and body control, flight and powerful breath attack

Me and Procrastination:

Regardless, seems like I've got Flight, Ice, Energy Proj, Martial Arts, Absorption, and Duplication.

I think I've got -

Fire Manipulation, Telekinesis, Statistics Reduction, Statistics Amplification, Chain Manipulation, Resistance to Fire, and Time Slow

Name: Jörmungandr Jones

Primary: Tricky the Clow's Martial Arts and Flight, Shido Itsuka's Ice and Energy Projection.

Secondary: Kurumi Tokisaki's Duplication/Cloning, and The Auditor's absorption of fodder and dead bodies.

Powers: Duplication, Absorption, Flight, Martial Arts, Ice Manipulation, and Energy Projection.

Appearance: Heterochromia with a good 'ol red eye and orange-yellow clock eye, behind a ski mask. Usually wearing a black schoolboy's outfit, 'cept it's always on fire. Always. Black fire suit.

Back