• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A World's Greatest Fighters Tournament: Brad Armstrong vs Johan Seong (Round 1)

Genuinely might lol. Are some characters weaker than Kiichi or are they in the same ballpark? Daniel's kinda peak of the verse and he's only just about tied with the guy.
Mostly weaker but some not in a way that can really be appreciated in VSBW terms. I'd look at Iron Kiba/Chosho/Samon/Genshu (Chosho and Kiba being my favorite) if you want lower tiers. Edgard C. Garcia is a monster in the verse but he doesn't really have hax stuff like the Miyazawas, so maybe him too.

A single pop of Joy lasts for several fights, withdrawal kicks in after minimum hours maybe days.

I disagree sorry. That guy doesn't have Brad's endurance and he just scales lower.

Yeah but 236.31 MJ = Brad << Failure Brad << Failure Brad with Joy

No the head/neck snap stuff KOs him (and they'd probably kill him outside of game mechanics).

Uhh, gonna have to ask someone else sorry, haven't played the game since July 2019.

For the record IDK about the fire being hotter than TNT. It's probably comparable to molotov cocktails though. Also he has molotov cocktails.
Not fully sure if the neck break would actually kill him because some random foder from joyful survived being pierced through the chest and still was strong enough to fight (then again he was mercilessly killed by Rando) then again again Rando is one of the strongest out of all of Olathe

Not fully sure if the neck break would actually kill him because some random foder from joyful survived being pierced through the chest and still was strong enough to fight (then again he was mercilessly killed by Rando) then again again Rando is one of the strongest out of all of Olathe
There are two other instances of characters surviving stuff like that without gameplay mechanics this two being demon X and the last competitor of the Russian roulette, with the former actually breaking his own neck and surviving and the latter blowing his own head of and surviving

I wouldn't necessarily say that'd scale to Brad but it's been half a decade since I played Lisa

The fandom lol, someone even made a fangame of what if brad decided to not play along and just beat the shit out of demon X

Back