• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

I apologize for making rules/conditions that someone doesn't qualify for.
You legitimately kicked the only character proposed that fit your tourney to a T because they were too skilled brother 🚬 🗿
also you should have done a better job defining the rules, what constitutes low hax? How much equipment is too much? etc

You legitimately kicked the only character proposed that fit your tourney to a T because they were too skilled brother 🚬 🗿
also you should have done a better job defining the rules, what constitutes low hax? How much equipment is too much? etc
Why is it my responsibility to determine the character you know if they're eligible? Y'all should know what qualifies for low hax and what's considered too much equipment.

Because you made the tournament and put the rules in place? Of course it's your responsibility.
imo I'd consider anything below mindhax or below Solid Snake as low hax or low equipment tbh.

Last edited:
Yeah. Our standards for low hax are completely different.
Exactly, that's why I'm saying you should've elaborated
imo as long as hax isn't duraneg or free incap it constitutes as low hax, basically just not a free win. High hax imo would be wacky shit like plot manip, RW, concept shit, etc btw

While we're waiting for the current matches to progress, I made a poll where we can predict who's the most likely to win the tournament, so we can have fun with that for now.

People like Debby and Spidey are sleeper picks.

I would say The Ultimate Warrior, but his profile needs some adjusting.

I thin. You should be a bit concearned about Debby too, she seen to have a lot of powers
I would not be surprised if Batman just asked her to solve a riddle and incapped that way because she spends the next week trying to figure out baby's first riddle
Lui Kang will win, Batman can't do anything about fire.
I don't want to be kicked till after the Liu Kang match now :mad:
has nobody noticed one huge advantage batman has, like i feel it's pretty obvious

Every one is wrong, beacuse they try to punch Rumble eill be like tring to punch a sideways pice of paper, they will get paper cuts on their hands

Hank is a great choice, but he really sines with weapons, he has strugled a bit without them in the past, trough he was most of the times against large groups of enemies

But ye, he is a lot more limited without guns, axes, swords, etc

Ye, specially sinse Mag hank used, that even trough is dumber and still has strugled in the past, is a lot more versatile them original hank without weapons, especially with his ****** up arm
Actually, Hank has been implied to have regained his intelligence near the end of MC11, it’s just that for the most part in his MAG form, he’s resorted to his fists (& occasionally amping himself with electricity).

I’d save the rest for the actual debate.

Actually, Hank has been implied to have regained his intelligence near the end of MC11, it’s just that for the most part in his MAG form, he’s resorted to his fists (& occasionally amping himself with electricity).
Ohhhh.

Still, even though his profile is outdated, don't underestimate Warrior.

Just a heads up ;)

I feel like Brad might actually be one of the toughest matches for Zangief.

He stands near the top of the tournament in terms of AP and flat-out ragdolls everyone in terms of lifting strength. He just will have a more difficult time against hypermobile or projectile having characters.

Just like in Street Fighter.

I'm honestly shocked that Brad didn't lose convincingly there.

Also Midas, can you clarify who you're voting for between Gief and Brad?

Back