• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

Brad and Shadowman also have bikes, let's turn this into a racing tournament

Why doesn't Batman just call an airstrike to win the martial arts tournament? Is he stupid?
Man would never
IMG_8920.png

Brad and Shadowman also have bikes, let's turn this into a racing tournament
Ahm
"Engine
  • WayneTech hybrid power cell with jet turbine (upgraded to a Stagg "Nimbus cell" mid-game)
  • Horsepower: 1200 bhp
  • Top speed 209 mph without afterburner; 0-60 mph in 2.7 seconds
Afterburner
  • Fuel type: Nitro methane
  • Raises maximum speed threshold by 30%
  • Temperature at vent: 1100 °C
Cockpit
  • Electromagnetic ejector seat
  • Enhanced intel and recon capabilities
  • AI and remote guidance systems
Immobilizer Missiles
  • Payload: 5gm high explosive cl-20/hmx cocrystal
  • Warhead: 2.75 in (70 mm)
  • Guidance: Laser/infrared homing
Wheels
  • Material: Advanced synthetic fiber composite
  • Diameter: 4 ft 7 in (1.40 m)
  • Advanced all terrain traction technology
Containment Unit
  • Purpose: Passenger transport
  • Space: 3 Seats
  • Resistant to kinetic forces exceeding 4,500 lb/sq in
Air Brakes with regenerative energy mechanism
  • Materials: Graphene composite
  • Actuator: High speed hydraulic cylinder
  • Stopping distance reduction: 78%"
Batman sweep lesgo

And we all know that rumble mc stick beigh the second weakest of the tournament and having very little skill feats will win the tournament sinse he is 2D and can't look up

And we all know that rumble mc stick beigh the second weakest of the tournament and having very little skill feats will win the tournament sinse he is 2D and can't look up
I pray to god he beats Shredder just so Spidey and Batman can beat him by using a thread/grapnel to pull themselves 5 feet off the ground.

It's probably a smart idea for me to make all of the DB-esque templates for the first round as the first couple of matches are playing their course.

Now that I think about it, Batman literally can't have his vehicles restricted since summoning them is standard arsenal and they don't increase his tier.

If he uses his vehicles, then he gotta go. I was already lenient with his weapons.

Sorry not sorry, Chariot.

I got like 3 Batman on back-up brother.
and why are we assuming he's getting kicked, ya'll cowards fr
I apologize for making rules/conditions that someone doesn't qualify for.

Consider yourself lucky that his vehicles are for his other key.

Back