• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

Is Juri still in? Asking given that she has the same AP as Gief but is probably lower in the scaling and probably a lot less overwhelming.
Zangief is getting booted cuz of his durability, not necessarily his raw AP, I assume?

if so Juri should still be fine. She doesn’t have the durability scaling Gief’s MUSCLES have.

Uh, if you guys want you can add my OG suggestion, Shiva, or someone else from the verse. He's kinda weak but, yeah.

Juri's (hot) fine.

We're NOT having two Batman's on the same tourney😭😭😭

Please choose someone other than Batman bruh.
I didn't say I was picking, I ain't even ALLOWED to pick another, it's one per person. I'm just saying ya lucky I didn't pick those Batman.

Anyway someone nominate DCAU Batman to piss Random off 🥱

Beacuse if low mid is okay

Even trough I knoe that rumble is one of the weakest of the tournament, I will not change him sinse I think It's funny that he actually has a good chance in his first match

Unrelated but this could be fun, I'd have a couple people for it.
I have one specific jerk for the 9-A jerk tournament, but I'll keep it a secret for now.
7f8.gif

Another recommendation

I personally find this one an interesting addition to the tournament. Anyone wanna take this up?

I mean he has those hax discs, dunno how you can really deal with those
Being shrunk down would actually make the other fighters stronger due to their shrunken body still maintaining the exact same mass as when they're not shrunken. That's why you don't usually see him shrinking anyone but himself... Or am I getting all of this wrong? It's kinda confusing. Can we get an MCU supporter here to explain how Pym Particles work?

Being shrunk down would actually make the other fighters stronger due to their shrunken body still maintaining the exact same mass as when they're not shrunken. That's why you don't usually see him shrinking anyone but himself. Or am I getting all of this wrong? It's pretty confusing.
by the profiles i think you are but the profiles are wrong which is another reason i'd rather not

I'd really like for someone to represent a character here instead of just adding a character that no one's willing to hold down.

I'd really like for someone to represent a character here instead of just adding a character that no one's willing to hold down.
You said only 1 per person. Everyone already picked so nobody actually can nominate, instead only recommend shit.

You said only 1 per person. Everyone already picked so nobody actually can nominate, instead only recommend shit.
I'm 100% okay with someone representing 2 characters just for this occasion, since we're falling behind a bit in the tourney.

Back