• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

Post-TRON Tron for the last slot if it's still open (Upscales 92,647,180.838 joules)
If there still is a spot open then I propose Ryutarou, he is a pure brawler with no weapon, at practical effects his only hax are shockwaves that he generate with his blows that damage the internals of his opponents.

Edit: He scale to 0.074 tons
Just realized that I have to pick either one of y'all for the last spot...

Well, tbh, Expectro's option feels a little more safe, so I'll go with Ryutatro.

Luck? You’re giving Batman prep time
pretty sure he means lucky, in that he doesn't get kicked for being to much to handle because ngl, only like 3 dudes here I'd say aren't straight up free

One thing to note by the way, for Shadowman to actually be 9-A it needs to be dark, even during the night bright lights depower him (dim lighting, like street lights, are fine). I dunno how well lit the chunin exams arena is at night but if there's no lighting at all that might be an unfair advantage for Shadowman given that he has enhanced senses.
SBA gives Paradoxical settings for all fighters to be at their strongest, it's one of the things on the rules page.

I mean I feel like that only comes into play when two things are opposite, if you put a character that needs to be in the day and one that needs to be in the night that rule will kick in but if it's just the latter it will probably be night.

Just to confirm, Batman CAN'T just summon in his giant **** off urban assault vehicle or his high-tech fighter jet despite both being 9-A
im assuming he cant but it was brought up in a DM that he should and I want to confirm, given his small arsenal of bullshit is already pushing it and, ya know, carpet bombing might be a tad unfair, just a little

Just to confirm, Batman CAN'T just summon in his giant **** off urban assault vehicle or his high-tech fighter jet despite both being 9-A
im assuming he cant but it was brought up in a DM that he should and I want to confirm, given his small arsenal of bullshit is already pushing it and, ya know, carpet bombing might be a tad unfair, just a little
Lmao no.

Why doesn't Batman just call an airstrike to win the martial arts tournament? Is he stupid?
😭😭😭

Back