• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

Would the Street Fighters be allowed despite being 418 mj? It's a rather small value above the maximum for the tournament, and still within the 7.5x that prevents stomps.
I'm willing to make exceptions as long as they're not too much for the tourney.

Batman would just use his anti-sea monster spray
this is not a joke
they're alien sea monsters so it's arguable if that'd work as funny as it is to imagine the acorn-brained muscle and bone Reaper Leviathan dipping due to some spray

I raise you all Juri Han.

Would've said Luke, but idk if I could stand the thought of my boi taking an L in this tournament lol
Know that Juri's missing all her stuff from SF6, which isn't anything too big unfortunately, but it's still something.
She's fine to be used, don't get me wrong, it's just she won't have anything that has been stated or shown in 6.

I raise you all Juri Han.

Would've said Luke, but idk if I could stand the thought of my boi taking an L in this tournament lol
As long as the Feng Shui Engine can't be used, then it's fine.

Hank J. Wimbleton (MC11 MAG key, >>251 megajoules)

Yes, he can fight without weapons
What about that Immortality?

You know that means none of his matches will be added if we restrict weapons, right?

Chaos Warrior with the Mark of Khorne- 113 Megajoules.

You can give them set weaponry, though they must have a weapon in their hand due to standard equipment being a bitch.
Kinda neutral on this one.

This totally isn't my bias coming out.

I feel like Mark of Khorne ain't that bad like, they def skill ******* 99% of 9-A, so the opponents here will need at least a bit of hax to offset that given they ain't winning if they throw hands, but shrug, get good ig

I feel like Mark of Khorne ain't that bad like, they def skill ******* 99% of 9-A, so the opponents here will need at least a bit of hax to offset that given they ain't winning if they throw hands, but shrug, get good ig
In a tournament that requires low hax, that's not good for anyone.

Yeah Mark of Khorne is literally from the Chaos God of honor and straight up fights and shit, it's moreso "LOL NO HAX YA IDJIT!" And melee lol
You know, I'll just take the W if my chosen character is DQ'd for being too skilled in this World's greatest fighters tournament lol

I said some shit, bro is pretty haxless, they just need some sort of advantage to offset skill.
because these dudes fit well within your OP, they fit AP, they fit the fact you want this to be skilled matches, etc.
everyone mentioned thus far has a bit to offset the skill, except Shredder, bro's ******

I said some shit, bro is pretty haxless, they just need some sort of advantage to offset skill.
because these dudes fit well within your OP, they fit AP, they fit the fact you want this to be skilled matches, etc.
everyone mentioned thus far has a bit to offset the skill, except Shredder, bro's ******
No.

You know, I'll just take the W if my chosen character is DQ'd for being too skilled in this World's greatest fighters tournament lol
Take your W then.

I have no idea what he scales too.

Then why did you choose him?

What about that Immortality?

You know that means none of his matches will be added if we restrict weapons, right?
He usually takes a set amount of times to die (like 3 iirc) before he dies permanently.

Also, I’m pretty sure they can still be added as Hank usually starts barehanded while he picks up weapons on the way. Like you said, only his guns may be restricted.

0.09 tons, but remember that 9-A is only for Revenant Liu.

Looking pretty risky there.

Why is it so hard for mfs to choose low hax?

Liu Kang's fine, his soul absorption isn't in-character/usable during battle, he and Shang have always used it against defeated or incapped opponents.

If Itadori lets Sukuna switches in, he can regen and keep himself alive although that immortality shouldn’t be there. Sukuna can regen from lost limbs and a heart.
I don't think Sukuna is allowed tho, he's 8-C.

A few questions because Revenant Liu Kang was suggested. Answers to these questions might help other fighters too
A traditional fighter is made up of flesh and blood. He/She is not artificially made. Combatants must be human.
Since Revenant Liu is joining in, does this rule disqualify him or count him in? He's an undead warrior who's basically a dead corpse animated by their corrupted soul
Fighters are always given time to prepare for big battles so they can fight at their best. Each combatant will be given 1 day of preparation, but they will not receive prior knowledge of their opponent.
What will fighters that have no feats of making use of prep time do with the prep they're given? Asking this because not all will benefit from prep and they'll do nothing beneficial with the 1 day prep because they have no prep feats, compared to other fighters who have, which I believe might make an unfair advantage

If Itadori lets Sukuna switches in, he can regen and keep himself alive although that immortality shouldn’t be there. Sukuna can regen from lost limbs and a heart.
Should be fine, then.

I don't think Sukuna is allowed tho, he's 8-C.
Really?

This one looks pretty good.

mfw mori jin is >36 MJ
Lmao L.

Since Revenant Liu is joining in, does this rule disqualify him or count him in? He's an undead warrior who's basically a dead corpse animated by their corrupted soul
If true, then I can't allow him.

What will fighters that have no feats of making use of prep time do with the prep they're given? Asking this because not all will benefit from prep and they'll do nothing beneficial with the 1 day prep because they have no prep feats, compared to other fighters who have, which I believe might make an unfair advantage
Damn, you right...

If true, then I can't allow him.
He's still flesh, blood, bones and overall human, it's pretty much a well preserved zombie at the end of the day, and doesn't get any type of immortality from that (type 7 alone is a token and doesn't mean anything, ignore that).

Back