• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

He's still flesh, blood, bones and overall human, it's pretty much a well preserved zombie at the end of the day, and doesn't get any type of immortality from that (type 7 alone is a token and doesn't mean anything, ignore that).
Not what I meant, but all revenants are literal corpses. Aftermath shows that in Revenant Sindel's body, her entire body has shut down--still heart, rotten and discolored insides, no oxygen rich blood pumping in her heart, etc. Because of the specific wording in the rule I quoted, I was thinking if he still counts.

Fighters are always given time to prepare for big battles so they can fight at their best. Each combatant will be given 1 day of preparation, but they will not receive prior knowledge of their opponent.
I will be removing this, as this rule only benefits some people.

Damn I can't believe you didn't give Batman prep... Now how is he supposed to have a chance... :cry:

cooking-at-mcdonalds-cooking.gif

Batman without prep time

True, but I guess that only gives them resistances to some forms of bio manip, diseases and stuff.
Across the series they've always been beated to submission and Revenant Liu Kang was still bleeding and suffering from past Liu Kang having his legs shattered by Shao.
All in all, I don't think they'd have any unfair advantage against anyone in this tournament and being undead never helped them in any specific way against anyone in the series.

Yeah I was just thinking about the first rule tbh, had some concerns with the "flesh and blood" and "must be human" wording

Anyways, if there's a round between any fighters, just notify me about it even if I don't know any of the current fighters. Least I can do is vote

I'll suggest Shiva (98639311.68 Joules), most of my higher-AP 9-As don't work here. You sure no robots? I had a fun one.

I raise you a cute and cuddly Debby!

She currently sits at 17.9 megajoules, with 179 megajoules through stat-amps, BUT she would get herself 22.4 megajoules (224 megajoules through stat amps) through this:

I'll suggest Shiva (98639311.68 Joules), most of my higher-AP 9-As don't work here. You sure no robots? I had a fun one.
Could also do Shadowman (303517401.6 Joules) although he's more of a brawler than a skill monster (None of the more supernatural abilities play much into a fight usually). There's also Ishmael (Same AP) who I feel suits the tournament in spirit but also almost completely focuses on improvised weaponry.

Up to you. Shadowman probably has the most stuff to draw from.

You gotta kill bruh 3 times?

Eh, I'll think about it. I wouldn't exactly consider this low hax, though.
I should also note that it takes time for him to resurrect, but it’s usually a long time to the point where by the time he resurrects, the fight he was in would’ve been long over.

She currently sits at 17.9 megajoules, with 179 megajoules through stat-amps, BUT she would get herself 22.4 megajoules (224 megajoules through stat amps) through this:

yo wtf they killed off bro

I feel like most people here can't really overcome Mid ye, he has self-sustenance type 1 so you can't even choke him out

Yuji used to switch in character barely, until he realized he can’t trust Sukuna. So he never switches anymore in his second key
I'm just saying Sukuna probably shouldn't be allowed, not that he'd do it regardless.
I'm assuming Yuji is fine to use as long as Sukuna isn't allowed with him?

Yeah I was just thinking about the first rule tbh, had some concerns with the "flesh and blood" and "must be human" wording

Anyways, if there's a round between any fighters, just notify me about it even if I don't know any of the current fighters. Least I can do is vote
Fancy wording, but yeah, the "must" is pretty specific.

You sure no robots? I had a fun one
Unfortunately no, as curious as I am.

Could also do Shadowman (303517401.6 Joules) although he's more of a brawler than a skill monster (None of the more supernatural abilities play much into a fight usually). There's also Ishmael (Same AP) who I feel suits the tournament in spirit but also almost completely focuses on improvised weaponry.

Up to you. Shadowman probably has the most stuff to draw from.
Really good options, but I think I'll go Shadowman in his 'Before Darque Times' key. Can I question how OP his Empowerment and Astral Projection are, at least, in the context of the tourney? By the way they're described, they may or may not be too much.

So does she start with stat amps right off the bat? Because she's getting shit on by everyone here if she doesn't.

As far as whether or not she qualifies, she doesn't seem too bad. Flight is going to be annoying though, since most people are grounded here.

I should also note that it takes time for him to resurrect, but it’s usually a long time to the point where by the time he resurrects, the fight he was in would’ve been long over.
Then he's perfectly fine to use.

Gonna go ahead and nominate another Street Fighter.

Zangief. 418 Megajoules.
******* hell man...

Fine.

Shang-Chi (>305 megajoules)

This would be a good opportunity to finally watch his movie, lol
Looks good.

Would this naked guy second key (325424000 joules) be fine in the tournament?
His Pain Immunity, on top of his Mid level Regen makes me inclined to say he's too much.

Really good options, but I think I'll go Shadowman in his 'Before Darque Times' key. Can I question how OP his Empowerment and Astral Projection are, at least, in the context of the tourney? By the way they're described, they may or may not be too much.
Empowerment kicks in when he's losing and not always and lasts very little, Astral Projection requires him to be sleeping so unless the other guy's gonna let him take a nap it's not really a factor. Honestly I think the After Darque Times key works too tbh, Absorption/Sealing doesn't work on human-sized targets, all it really does is absorb projectiles, Empowerment is situational and can just be assumed to not happen in most fights, which means Forcefields, Tech Manip and Energy Projection are locked behind it. (Energy Projection also kicks in if you stab him in the chest but I dunno if that's really gonna happen)

Empowerment kicks in when he's losing and not always and lasts very little, Astral Projection requires him to be sleeping so unless the other guy's gonna let him take a nap it's not really a factor. Honestly I think the After Darque Times key works too tbh, Absorption/Sealing doesn't work on human-sized targets, all it really does is absorb projectiles, Empowerment is situational and can just be assumed to not happen in most fights, which means Forcefields, Tech Manip and Energy Projection are locked behind it. (Energy Projection also kicks in if you stab him in the chest but I dunno if that's really gonna happen)
Thanks for the clarification.

That being said, I'm sticking with his first key.

Back