• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A+ Tournament Round 2 Match 3. Winter Wolf vs SCP-096

Yah 096 has no counter for Intangibility and doesn't have cold resistances
So Snowfang easily wins here

anyways, the winter wolf is only able to use their breath attack (which abilities extreme cold) when intangible. something 096 resists.

the second they leave they're completely vulnerable to 096, unless they want to continue to use attacks 096 wont be effected by. cant see much this cold-based attack dog will do against something that completely resists that, and has been found naturally living a snowy mountain range.

I missed that, but I'm fairly certain that this is from it running naked in the mountains rather than resisting any noteworthy attacks
So nothing stops the wolf from just using the breath again, since 096 will still take damage

So yah Snowfang easily wins

I missed that, but I'm fairly certain that this is from it running naked in the mountains rather than resisting any noteworthy attacks
So nothing stops the wolf from just using the breath again, since 096 will still take damage

So yah Snowfang easily wins
How cold is their attacks? and no, it's from living in the snowy mountains butt ass naked.

going by profile it's attacks are 'cold', and thats literally it... which, not sure 'cold' is going to effect unbothered by negative temperatures

It's cold enough to be instantly lethal unlike mountain coldness
Again 096 just doesn't have feats to be completely unbothered by the attacks, and he can't hit the Snowfang in its snow form sooooooooooooooo

Again 096 just doesn't have feats to be completely unbothered by the attacks, and he can't hit the Snowfang in its snow form sooooooooooooooo

096 is unbothered by every single attack thats ever thrown at him in article canon, what do you mean? it takes anti-tank weaponry, anti-material rifle shots, and countless other weaponry shot at it unbothered. and yes he can hit snowfang it leaves it's elemental intangible form once it uses it's breath attack, thats on it's profile.

096 is unbothered by every single attack thats ever thrown at him in article canon, what do you mean? it takes anti-tank weaponry, anti-material rifle shots, and countless other weaponry shot at it unbothered
Literally none of this proves it won't get effected by a cold based attack.
Mind you, Goliathes who are mountain faring folks and can live without issue in cold temperatures in 4e can't reduce the Snowfang's cold damage at all so

Currently, i haven't gotten a scan on it's incredibly cold attacks, and it's page says it's attacks are cold.

right now all i can see is that winter wolf's attacks aren't capable of bothering it, if it doesn't completely resist it, it's immunity to pain and type 2 immo certainly will cover it.

096's LS, immortality, and immunity to pain has my vote to him currently, until i get that scan which then i'll take my vote away.

I checked its profile and even here on page 210 but couldn't find anything that could get past Extreme Cold resistance while Snowfang only has Cold resistance.

Back