• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright so I'll go over both fighters:

Snowfang:
Better LS (John scales to someone who doesn't have a calc so as far as I'm aware we'd assume baseline of Class 5 while the wolf is a 4 tonner so an x4 difference)
Natural weaponry makes up for the stat difference to an extent due to pierce damage, and as far as I can it can't be copied by John for sure
Its resistance to cold means that if John copies its abilities it doesn't really help John that much
Snow Zephyr is something which John doesn't have any real answers for
John can't copy its resistance to cold since it's not something he can see

John:
Around an x2 AP difference
Energy projection offers him superior range for attacks that are relevant
Far smarter so he could devise better strategies
Afterimage creation depending on how good could let him confuse the Winter Wolf for a bit

I'll note that I don't think John is allowed to use speed amp to blitz the Snowfang since the Snowfang would have the speed edge without the speed equal
Anyways I don't think John has any way to combat the Snowfang using Snow Zephyr and then biting/freezing him
I'd even argue that you can't assume he can really copy it since from all the powers shown on page none of them are even remotely similar to this

I'd even argue that you can't assume he can really copy it since from all the powers shown on page none of them are even remotely similar to this
He even if John can copy Winter Wolf's abilities, he still cant copy them. John's Power Mimicry has a 4 ability cap.

Better LS (John scales to someone who doesn't have a calc so as far as I'm aware we'd assume baseline of Class 5 while the wolf is a 4 tonner so an x4 difference)
Fair enough
Natural weaponry makes up for the stat difference to an extent due to pierce damage, and as far as I can it can't be copied by John for sure
John has copied quirks that lets him create hand blades, but John already has 4 abilities he can't copy anymore abilities.
Its resistance to cold means that if John copies its abilities it doesn't really help John that much
John can't copy its resistance to cold since it's not something he can see
Considering that John wasn't able to resist Remi's electricity attack even though said character has resistance to Lightning.
Anyways I don't think John has any way to combat the Snowfang using Snow Zephyr and then biting/freezing him
Does Winter Wolf have a heart and if so, John can use Energy Beam + Hunter and shoot homing energy beams at Winter Wolf.

John has copied quirks that lets him create hand blades, but John already has 4 abilities he can't copy anymore abilities.
Ah, so I assume he can't mid battle ditch a copied ability and copy something else?
Does Winter Wolf have a heart and if so, John can use Energy Beam + Hunter and shoot homing energy beams at Winter Wolf.
I assume you mean a core while it's in the form, eh no it just becomes a whirling mass of snow

So yah I don't see why the Snowfang doesn't freeze John or manages to bite into his neck or something via Snow Zephyr ability, heck even its regular breath attack is a big threat considering John doesn't resist it

Ah, so I assume he can't mid battle ditch a copied ability and copy something else?
Yup
I assume you mean a core while it's in the form, eh no it just becomes a whirling mass of snow

So yah I don't see why the Snowfang doesn't freeze John or manages to bite into his neck or something via Snow Zephyr ability, heck even its regular breath attack is a big threat considering John doesn't resist it
John isn't an idiot unlike other people, he most likely wont try to attack Winter Wolf in CQC. The most likely scenario is that John uses Energy Beam to try to get as far from Winter Wolf as possible then just start Energy/Lightning Spamming at it.

John isn't an idiot like others, he most likely wont try to attack Winter Wolf in CQC. The most likely scenario is that John uses Energy Beam to try to get as far from Winter Wolf as possible then just start Energy/Lightning Spamming at it.
Sure but the Winter Wolf is also not a moron, if it sees he's just range spamming it will just stay in the Snow Zephyr form and approach him
As far as I can tell he has no counter play against that so

Sure but the Winter Wolf is also not a moron, if it sees he's just range spamming it will just stay in the Snow Zephyr form and approach him
As far as I can tell he has no counter play against that so
Does he also turn invisible when using Snow Zephyr Form?

Last edited:
his homing attacks can curve... what if he shot a homing laser attack at Winter Wolf? Would it go through its body and just stay there until he turns of his Snow Zephyr Form?
No???
John doesn't one shot the Snowfang, they just have an x2 difference so I see no reason why Snowfang can't endure the beam for a bit and then go Snow Zephyr

Will he just throw multiple beams of the cuff?
Unless he does the Snowfang just quickly goes for Snow Zephyr and proceeds to wreck him

Will he just throw multiple beams of the cuff?
Unless he does the Snowfang just quickly goes for Snow Zephyr and proceeds to wreck him
John isn't an idiot unlike other people, he most likely wont try to attack Winter Wolf in CQC. The most likely scenario is that John uses Energy Beam to try to get as far from Winter Wolf as possible then just start Homing Energy Beam/Lightning Spamming at it.

Starting distance is 10 meters and Winter Wolf's range with his Ice Breath is Several Meters.
John can use his energy beams to repel away from Winter Wolf as far as possible.
Then he can spam homing electric energy beams at Winter Wolf until it turns into its Snow Zephyr Form.

Questions:
How long can WW (Winter Wolf) use his Snow Zephyr Form?
What would happen if a homing energy beam hits WW in its Zephyr Form?

Questions:
How long can WW (Winter Wolf) use his Snow Zephyr Form?
What would happen if a homing energy beam hits WW in its Zephyr Form?
Indefinitely as far as I can, heck it can even do it the moment it gets damaged as a reaction
And it's a whirling mass of snow, I assume the beam just passes through

Both have pretty decent advantages against each other but Snow Zephyr is definitely gonna be too much for John.

Voting Winter Wolf FRA.

Wolf FRA I guess
That elemental intangibility sounds pretty powerful

Back