• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Round 1: Shoggoth vs Stormfront (GRACE)

Do Shoggoth's just run towards their enemy to attack, or do they instantly dig underground/hide behind trees at the start of the fight, if its the latter id like to see evidence that they do this in character (yeah i know they like to dig, but i cant recall Shoggoths digging straight from the jump).

Also i don't really see why Stormfront wouldn't just fly up the instant she sees Shoggoth digging into the ground. She isn't exactly stupid at it's the first thing any reasonable person would do. The speed is equalized, and since Shuggoth's transportation is obviously going to take longer then Stormfront just flying up she can easily be outside its range before it gets out.

Do Shoggoth's just run towards their enemy to attack, or do they instantly dig underground/hide behind trees at the start of the fight, if its the latter id like to see evidence that they do this in character (yeah i know they like to dig, but i cant recall Shoggoths digging straight from the jump).
Considering that they start the battle facing each other, the Shoggoth would attack Stormfront directly since he is a very aggressive and deadly hunter when attacking. If the initial distance was higher or if they didn't start the battle facing each other, then the Shoggoth would dig underground like in this scene, there is another scene where they do that but unfortunately I couldn't find it

Considering that they start the battle facing each other, the Shoggoth would attack Stormfront directly since he is a very aggressive and deadly hunter when attacking.
So whats stopping Stormy Storm from Zappy Zap?

So whats stopping Stormy Storm from Zappy Zap?
The Shoggoth is agile and has more durability and stamina, not much but still, he also has fire resistance which should help him to withstand the heat of Stormfront's electricity, and with the speed equalized it would take less than a second for the Shoggoth to cover the 10 meters of distance. And once the Shoggoth starts attacking her, he has many advantages (AP, dura, lifting strength, stamina) and options (six clawed limbs, a lot of teeth, a tail, corruption) to win

To just help out, Shoggoth FRA. Also, Jacky, you should update the title of this thread to inform of this thread's grace status.

The Shoggoth is agile and has more durability and stamina, not much but still, he also has fire resistance which should help him to withstand the heat of Stormfront's electricity, and with the speed equalized it would take less than a second for the Shoggoth to cover the 10 meters of distance. And once the Shoggoth starts attacking her, he has many advantages (AP, dura, lifting strength, stamina) and options (six clawed limbs, a lot of teeth, a tail, corruption) to win
Never watched the second season of The Boys so i have 0 clue how potent the lightning is. But if you say Shoggoth can tank it, i trust ya. Shoggy fra

Back