• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Round 2 of the losers tournament. The goal of the tournament is get some W’s for profiles that don’t have any. Though Round 1-4 isn’t gonna be looking good for the losers.

Contestants

Standard Battle Assumptions

Speed equalized

Chica and Skellington scale to baseline 9-C

Ignited Chica (TJOCR) vs Jack Skellington

Who wins and why?

6b57104414a237c273e92975461364f26890bc4c_00.jpg
ef7d2e69a79c72bbdf647c95fc669a50.png

Last edited:
So Chica has some major problems with Jack here.

First of all, actually hitting him. Jack is a skinny and insanely agile individual who's good through dodging gauntlets before many times more problematic then Chica trying to headbutt him.

Second of all, Jack is a stonewall, even discounting there being no mention of his durability being 9-C here, his Durability is definitively higher then his AP, making it harder for Chica to harm him

And last of all: Jack is much, M U C H better at scaring then Chica is, even with her fear Manipulation, so if he goes for a scare, which is likely, Chica will be thrown far off
Voting Ignited Chica for now due to their abilities and hax
Jack's undead and lacks a brain lol

First of all, actually hitting him. Jack is a skinny and insanely agile individual who's good through dodging gauntlets before many times more problematic then Chica trying to headbutt him.

Second of all, Jack is a stonewall, even discounting there being no mention of his durability being 9-C here, his Durability is definitively higher then his AP, making it harder for Chica to harm him

And last of all: Jack is much, M U C H better at scaring then Chica is, even with her fear Manipulation, so if he goes for a scare, which is likely, Chica will be thrown far off

Wouldn't some of her abilities be some level of threat to Jack?

Like I said, Jack lacks a brain so like, he's got a metaphysical mind, so that makes all of her nasty hax's effectiveness come into very real question
The ignited were capable of effecting mike with their hallucinations, and he's just a spirit like the rest of them. no doubt chica could effect jack.

Can I see this?
The entire basement level is played through the eyes of mike, so these scenes;

are all mike being effected by the ignited's illusions. while mike does get hallucinations, the ignited are using mike to merge as creation, which is why golden freddy, while present, never kills mike.

we know mike is being effected by the ignited as golden freddy also appears near the end of the memory physically, proving he was actually going insane and seeing hallucinations including the deadly ones.

The entire basement level is played through the eyes of mike, so these scenes;

are all mike being effected by the ignited's illusions. while mike does get hallucinations, the ignited are using mike to merge as creation, which is why golden freddy, while present, never kills mike.

we know mike is being effected by the ignited as golden freddy also appears near the end of the memory physically, proving he was actually going insane and seeing hallucinations including the deadly ones.

Yeah, that was the reason I voted for Chica

It's a good thing that Chica typically uses fear hax in character so she won't have to worry too much about not being able to hit Jack and she'll likely become much faster once she gets "impatient" from seeing him dodge her attacks.

As Comi said, even Micheal is affected by the Ignited's hallucinations just by being near them and Chica has the most deadly version. Jack was formerly a human and has been an undead for 200 years while The Ignited have been killing people since at least Ancient Egypt. Why should they be scared of him? While Jack's scares can cause even the bravest man to scream, Chica's scares paralyze them, make them go insane, and see things like this then, eventually, death.

Last edited:
his Durability is definitively higher then his AP, making it harder for Chica to harm him
Good question actually, looking at the gun clip, he was hit almost point-blank (there's a hole in the sled where it hit like 2ft away from where he was) and he was completely engulfed in the blast. Inverse square law would **** it a bit, but that's still well into 9-B.

Good question actually, looking at the gun clip, he was hit almost point-blank (there's a hole in the sled where it hit like 2ft away from where he was) and he was completely engulfed in the blast. Inverse square law would **** it a bit, but that's still well into 9-B.
well then calculate it, I couldn't

Oh and while you're at it can you calc Jack's fall? Since that's also a feat I couldn't calc

Anyways for the inevitable switch to Oogie it seems...

He beats Chica to death. And throws her around like a sack of potatoes. He's too survivable for her to kill outright lol

He beats Chica to death. And throws her around like a sack of potatoes. He's too survivable for her to kill outright lol
Um... Fear/Madness hax? They'll both struggle to harm each other physically anyways since both have Immortality Type 2.

Oogie Boogie doesn't have the LS to effectively throw Chica. if he tries to throw chica chances are chica would just paralyze him, or lead with any other attack like biting, pecking.

Oogie Boogie doesn't have the LS to effectively throw Chica. if he tries to throw chica chances are chica would just paralyze him, or lead with any other attack like biting, pecking.
This. Even if Chica doesn't have the hands or the lower jaw to grapple opponents like the other Igniteds, she can still stop herself from getting grappled.

Um... Fear/Madness hax? They'll both struggle to harm each other physically anyways since both have Immortality Type 2.
Oogie recovered quickly from literally trembling at the sight of Jack in his lair. I don't think Fear hax means much, and Madness hax takes too long.
Oogie Boogie doesn't have the LS to restrain Chica. if he tries to throw chica chances are chica would just paralyze him.
Funny thing about trying to paralyze a dude made of bugs and a sack... that don't really work. But I get what you mean it just don't do much to Oogie and the impossibility of killing him

Also Chica lacks the capabilities to use her LS, even for breaking Oogie throwing her around.

Oogie recovered quickly from literally trembling at the sight of Jack in his lair. I don't think Fear hax means much, and Madness hax takes too long.
She only needs to scare Oogie like 4 times to kill him. Her jumpscare drains your sanity insanely fast compared to just looking at her. And that's not mentioning him getting flipped up from all the hallucinations, giving Chica opportunities to attack him while he's paralysed and confused.

Madness takes too long if it's any of the other animatronics besides Chica. Chica's main purpose in the bedroom and living room memory is too heavily speed up the sanity lost, and if someone had already lost some sanity, can instantly send someone to their death to Ignited Golden Freddy if she attacks once or twice.
Funny thing about trying to paralyze a dude made of bugs and a sack... that don't really work. But I get what you mean it just don't do much to Oogie and the impossibility of killing him

Also Chica lacks the capabilities to use her LS, even for breaking Oogie throwing her around.
Funnily enough, other animatronics lacking hands are capable of grappling the cawthons such as freddy and The Fallen variants. it's not too out of this world to assume Chica can actually push back against Oogie's attempts to grab her.
She only needs to scare Oogie like 4 times to kill him. Her jumpscare drains your sanity insanely fast compared to just looking at her. And that's not mentioning him getting flipped up from all the hallucinations, giving Chica opportunities to attack him while he's paralysed and confused.
Besides the fact paralysis wouldn't work, sure.

Oh cool she can kill a single one of Oogie's bugs in four scares! How useless!

Madness takes too long if it's any of the other animatronics besides Chica. Chica's main purpose in the bedroom and living room memory is too heavily speed up the sanity lost, and if someone had already lost some sanity, can instantly send someone to their death to Ignited Golden Freddy if she attacks once or twice.

Funnily enough, other animatronics lacking hands are capable of grappling the cawthons such as freddy and The Fallen variants. it's not too out of this world to assume Chica can actually push back against Oogie's attempts to grab her.

Besides the fact paralysis wouldn't work, sure.
And considering Oogie can see her it'd be pretty hard to get away seeing as his and Chica's range are both pure melee. Well within Oogie's range of attack. Also see my last post.

Freddy can move his arms and has forearms, Chica kind of hasn't shown to be able to move her arms

Oh cool she can kill a single one of Oogie's bugs in four scares! How useless!
Didn't you say that Jack and Oogie are metaphysical entities? Why would the jumpscare only work on a single bug when anyone in the vicinity would be affected by it?

Didn't you say that Jack and Oogie are metaphysical entities? Why would the jumpscare only work on a single bug when anyone in the vicinity would be affected by it?
I said that JACK was such a way, I never said so about Oogie.

Freddy can move his arms and has forearms, Chica kind of hasn't shown to be able to move her arms
It's a little inconsistant if chica can move her arms. sometimes she can, sometimes she can't. in the office she can use her arms to shove herself out of the wall which, honestly should give her some corrosion hax but im dumb but also chooses to stand around like a scarecrow at times.
Because we don't know if it'd work like that. chica's jumpscare does usually flash bang the target, however unless you can prove Oogie is a hivemind, it shouldn't 'realistically' effect all of him at once

I said it'd happen but don't count on it being like today or anything unless dale actually does it, otherwise you'd be waiting till I have some free time

It's a little inconsistant if chica can move her arms. sometimes she can, sometimes she can't. in the office she can use her arms to shove herself out of the wall which, honestly should give her some corrosion hax but im dumb but also chooses to stand around like a scarecrow at times.

Because we don't know if it'd work like that. chica's jumpscare does usually flash bang the target, however unless you can prove Oogie is a hivemind, it shouldn't 'realistically' effect all of him at once
Oh, okay. Then I guess Chica could push Oogie away in a more minor way.

And yeah, that, I was debating making Oogie a hive mind, but decided against it for lack of proof
I said it'd happen but don't count on it being like today or anything unless dale actually does it, otherwise you'd be waiting till I have some free time
TBH I just wanted to debate Oogie lol

And yeah, that, I was debating making Oogie a hive mind, but decided against it for lack of proof
I always assumed he was a hivemind and functioned like other characters who are made of a large amount of small living creatures like D'Vorah or Foo Fighters (I know foo fighters is a weird example considering how they exist SHUCH UP!)

I don't really understand why the jumpscare wouldn't affect Oogie instead of just a single bug in his body... Am I stupid?
I always assumed he was a hivemind and functioned like other characters who are made of a large amount of small living creatures like D'Vorah or Foo Fighters.
Yeah, let's say Chica jumpscares FF. Wouldn't it affect her instead of just a single plankton that makes up her body?

Yeah, let's say Chica jumpscares FF. Wouldn't it affect her instead of just a single plankton that makes up her body?
it'd function like that because they're a hivemind, and the effects of the jumpscare would effect the central one mind of FF. Considering ReaperMan decided against making Oogie a hive mind, the only thing that could really tell me he's a hivemind is when he was falling apart and all the bugs were speaking in the first person as if they were all oogie boogie.

it'd function like that because they're a hivemind, and the effects of the jumpscare would effect the central one mind of FF. Considering ReaperMan decided against making Oogie a hive mind, the only thing that could really tell me he's a hivemind is when he was falling apart and all the bugs were speaking in the first person as if they were all oogie boogie.
Yup, that sounds like a hivemind to me. Either way, the jumpscare should still scare all of them at once because they're close enough to be affected by it, like scaring a group of people.

I always assumed he was a hivemind and functioned like other characters who are made of a large amount of small living creatures like D'Vorah or Foo Fighters (I know foo fighters is a weird example considering how they exist SHUCH UP!)
Yeah, you could probably make Oogie a hive mind with a CRT lol

Back