• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Note: While the character has been seen regularly using Maerlyn's Grapefruit and Black Thirteen throughout numerous appearances, the crystals do not actually belong to him, and he is seen traveling without them in his possession just as often as not. On top of this, both orbs are shown to be sentient, and have a tendency to act on their own whenever they are given the opportunity. As such, they are considered a form of outside help, and must be specified by the OP for them to be used in VS threads

Anyways, does anyone know how God of Myriads and Observation work?

Observation is 1-C reality warping iirc, but i have no clue how HiM works

Matoi's 1-B hax comes from her pseudo-passive BFR to the 24th Dimension where any lower dimensional being without the aid of a 24D being would cease to exist.

Gods of Myraid and other haxes she has are all also 1-B due to the presence of a 24D Guardian God

Sound of Infinity said:
But if you still think HA DIO should be included for this match then go ahead.

Beside, he can probably timestop them first.
That should kill everyone but Nanashi, who comes back and o b s e r v e s

Lancer45Man said:
Matoi's 1-B hax comes from her pseudo-passive BFR to the 24th Dimension where any lower dimensional being without the aid of a 24D being would cease to exist.

Gods of Myraid and other haxes she has are all also 1-B due to the presence of a 24D Guardian God
Is all of it stuff like the BFR or does she have any protections?

Her protections comes from a 24D guardian god.

And like I said, it's pseudo passive because it automatically bfrs any threat to her.

Randall reads minds, gets Matoi to BFR Nanashi then tells her to stop breathing. Maybe.

I don't think a free for all is the best decider tbh

Is Randall's passive?

Because if not, the moment the Match starts, they all are instantly getting transported to a 1-B dimension where they are erased completely. And no, matoi doesn't need to think. It's automatic.

It's never been treated as automatic here, where are you getting that from? I'd like scans please.

From what ive heard Randells 1-B mindhax comes from a non-standard equitment.

Or at least this is the note for the equitment

While the character has been seen regularly using Maerlyn's Grapefruit and Black Thirteen throughout numerous appearances, the crystals do not actually belong to him, and he is seen traveling without them in his possession just as often as not. On top of this, both orbs are shown to be sentient, and have a tendency to act on their own whenever they are given the opportunity. As such, they are considered a form of outside help, and must be specified by the OP for them to be used in VS threads.

It's shown in the first episode of Soushin Shoujo Mato. She had no idea of her powers and never knew they existed and when the demon from a higher dimension threatened her, her powers just automatically opened a portal and sent her away. Although it was she who got sent away initially, but throughout the series she understood it's ability and went to the point where her God would instantly open it up whenever she's threatened.

Id also like to add that there's a 24D being guarding her. So attacking her does nothing. Though I'll have rewatch the series and make a CRT update for the profiles since they lack a lot of things.

She doesn't have Regen. Plus it doesn't matter since the moment the match starts, the Guardian protecting Matoi bfrs them all to 24D where they are erased unless they too have a 24D guardian to provide them protection. And it also has it's own independent will so no "Randall reads minds, gets Matoi to BFR Nanashi then tells her to stop breathing" argument.

Tho it's been over a year since I watched it but there's some more stuffs that the profiles would need to have. I'll do a CRT one day soon.

Back