• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament: The Urban Jungle

We're three over 16 with 19 submissions so I'll start rearranging things to see how we're gonna do this.

Doesn't have any hax yet that demon physiology still broken af, again for one last time, change to someone else
No, he doesn't have much in Tony key, mostly, acrobatics and skills, RE, AD, NPI, Enhanced senses, extrasensory perception, Demonic Energy Manipulation etc and Resist mostly the Low tier haxes in Demon physiology though this gives him a lot of resistance to hax although he himself isn't a hax god in this key.
I think u guys should reconsider for once.
Also to those who submitted, please put in their AP, I'm a bit busy rn to check
Tony is above 0.3824 Tons

Last edited:
Also to those who submitted, please put in their AP, I'm a bit busy rn to check
also except Trazyn i acept the other reservs, so if you put away Trazyn and let in Meta, Jonh Doe, Jynx and Edward we complete the spots letf

Also hold up, Idk why I let in Kamen Rider after last tourney, I should be asking if he has any real nonsense first

I'm also discussing Trazyn with Abbadon via DMs to confirm things, so please be patient if you don't think he should be there

Well Ixa nonsense is his soul and light hax, his soul is low-key passive but it's not an one-shit level, it only avaible when he use the finisher
And there is Sol Flasher a.k.a an absolute blinding light

Participants must be in-between 0.25 and 2 tons in both Attack Potency and Durability
Should have just made it 0.25 tons to 1 tons to avoid AP stomps
OPTIONAL: SUBMIT A CITY!
There are more or less going to be 15 matches, so there will be a pool to draw from with a maximum of 15 cities, I filled in the first five! Fictional cities are allowed, within reason of course.
  1. Manila, Philippines
  2. New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
  3. Jakarta, Indonesia
  4. Tokyo, Japan
  5. Sydney, Australia
  6. Brasília, Brazil
If my character's gonna get reserve, at least add my optional city
For Optional City, I choose Dipolog City, Philippines

Jesus, look, I'm just putting them in reserves because there isn't enough space and I don't want people getting the wrong idea that we can start. I'll start adding the cities after I'm done with finalizing the characters, capisce?
i have said what i think about Trazyn, because his hax is absilutely bad for this tournament, for Bad girl yeah is mostly skill but her hax is not that much

for Hank too,tough for killing him definetly maybe you have to do 4 times i think, tough he can still be incapped, that's why i think is good for the tourney

and for the reserves i think they are all good, so no problem if you decide to put them

also My Spider-man is 0.91 tons

Oh yeah, Ixa here has an AP around 1.57 Tons with Safe Mode used 60% of it, doesn't matter since Nago always goes to transform into Burst Mode

Post-Chorus Carolina fought the Demoman who survived this back during Project Freelancer and Post-Sigma Maine aka The Meta One-Shot a character on par with him then was stated to get stronger much later chronologically in the series though it was an unquantifiable increase.

Actually, since Hank is in this tournament and we will got some time to evaluate the fighters, i thinking of change to Omega if i manage to upscale him to 0.4964 tons according to this CRT

image.png

Back