• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Xionic Madness possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo, i see there is not calc's whatsoever regarding the 9-B and 9-A characters here (I suppose at the time you could just guess in this tiers)

So i posted a blog with some interesting feats

In scaling, all curent profiles in all tiers would upscale above the 8-C feat, a future Askaad profile would be At least 9-B, possibly 8-C considering he was the weakest of the quartet, but still somewhat comparable

The melting door feat is to prove that the 8-C tier is not so far away from what the characters are capable to do

Also, this feat and the scene where it takes place proves that Omega have resistance to extreme temperatures, heat manipulation, high-low regeneration and transformation

Maybe i will watch the complete serie later (for the 5th time) To look up for some missing abilities in the profiles, but for now that is it

Crap. Forgot about this.

Truthfully, it is... rough, to watch the animation.

That said, I have gone over your calcs and approved all but the 8-C one. Would like you to look at my comment and reply when you can.

The 9-A thing is fine. I'm also skeptical about the 8-C one. We have no knowledge of what happened or what the ATD did. Official profiles don't elaborate.
1668410972455.png

The 9-A feat only happens with Overdrive Omega, so I'd say the originals are 9-B from the Askad feat. Second armor is 9-A.

Last edited:
I think the current 8-C calc could be redone as bodily pulv for the most conservative value. Don't know if that would be higher or not, but it is worth doin'.

I think the current 8-C calc could be redone as bodily pulv for the most conservative value. Don't know if that would be higher or not, but it is worth doin'.
Made it

A few other things i noticed on the profiles:

I've approved of the pulverization calc. @Promestein What do you think of the 9-A value?

Uhhh... I dunno? What it is is ambiguous, I'm not even personally sure if it'd be an attack. It's notable that the blood on the ground disappears, though.

I guess the profile I shared does compare it to Kary-08, who does convert things into energy... but...

I hadn't caught the blood disappearing, and I was unaware of the transmutation stuff. I'm cool with ignoring that particular feat on the grounds that it's too vague if you believe the context demands it, or we can leave it as "possibly 9-A" and move from there.

I am also okay with using a "possibly 9-A" for the profiles that scale to the tank

And... That's all i have to say, if there nothing more against the changes i will start making it in the next 24 hours

I'd like to hear from Prom first. She isn't technically VSBW staff anymore, but her opinion on this specific verse carries a great deal of weight. Apologies if that makes this takes longer than it otherwise would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back