• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Monster Brackets Round 3

Indeed. Lets just get it over with, ok?

Attack: For sure, Atriox. Has a 2,694,302,710 joule feat, whereas Sky Shark is seemingly baseline, therefore, it is 1,046,000,000 joules.

Durability: Atriox, see attack.

Lifting Strength: Atriox, 10 > SS's Superhuman.

Stamina: Equal, both are high.

Range: Sky Shark, has dozens of meters with its eye rays compared to Atriox's extended melee range.

Intelligence: Atriox, as Sky Shark is not a sapient creature, but Atriox has high intellect for being very skilled.

Experience: Likely Atriox, considering the fact the Sky Shark is not very skilled but Atriox is.

Abilities: Sky Shark. It can fly and shoot eye beams, although Atriox has a hammer that pulls people towards it. But with the range advantage, I can see that Sky Shark just stays in the air out of Atriox's range and shoots the hell out of Atriox.

Well, despite winning in most categories, Atriox cant even get his opponent, as an air advantage keeps Sky Shark from being able to live longer until the end of the fight where it finishes Atriox off with eye beams. Voting Sky Shark.

@Paycho

Atriox's barrier would allow him to block the lasers for most parts

Also nothing in the song implies that the sharks only fight with range, in fact in the song a character fought them off with a tourch, and when it decides to go CQC it would get wreak by the gravity hammer

A trio's barrier will not be able to take the sky sharks' lasers forever, it will break after it takes a few hits

I'm fairly certain that Atriox could trick the shark into coming close enough for his Gravity Manipulation to come into effect. At that point, Atriox would win easily up close. With the experience he has and actually being able to strategize he can win this. I vote for Atriox for these reasons.

WeeklyBattles said:
A trio's barrier will not be able to take the sky sharks' lasers forever, it will break after it takes a few hits
The shields are over 4x times more durable than the Shark's AP

The sky sharks not only stomped the combined military forces of the world but they beat three hyper-advsnced robots with supernatural abilities I find it hard to believe they would be tricked easily

They have the intelligence of sharks. So basically animalistic. Their victories likely had more to do numbers than strategy.

Atriox's shields are building level+ but can be taken down quickly by repeated building level attacks

@Weekly That still buys Atriox time to think up a plan which shouldn't that long considering his FAR superior intelligence. All he has to do is trick it into getting close where Atriox can defeat it fairly easily.

If you think about it... that could work, then that would give the chance for Atriox to use his Gravity Manipulation oh his hammer to have his opponent stay attracted to it.

And assuming this is SBA... yeah, good point.

Problem is even if he did manage to get ahold of of a shark the hammers gravity manip only has a limited charge before it just becomes a blunt weapon

how long does it's recharge last? Even if it does try to spam once more, considering his AP advantage which is higher with chainbreaker, those few hits Atriox lands will devastating or at least enough to possibly cripple it depending on where it hits. If he hits the wings he could break them.

I take that back what I said about it's recharge. As far as I know they don't recharge but doesn't it take a good few hits to run out of energy?

WeeklyBattles said:
Problem is even if he did manage to get ahold of of a shark the hammers gravity manip only has a limited charge before it just becomes a blunt weapon
Funny enough, in canon some Chieftains have been able to use the same gravity hammer for days, the one from Halo Wars never changed his hammer during the battle on harvest to the end of the war.

Edit: Obviously it depends on the use but it obviously can be used for more than 10 hits or swings.

If that's the case then a few good hits from chainbreaker, since it has superior ap, should at least incapacitate it.

Back