• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovens' High 8-C Creature Feature Bracket Round 2: Titan vs Son Goku

I don't think Goku can oneshot the Titan, neither for our oneshot rules, which require a 7x difference in ap, and also because comparing raw numbers to scaling, and then upscale
That can't be right, f someone can one shot a character of a certain value, they can also one shot them in versus battle. Since Titan is 3.4 Tons, Goku should be capable of breaking his leg with a single punch. Once again Tao one hit killed a man who was 3.7 Tons with his tongue, and Goku is far stronger than Tao.

Have we changed are standards, since I've seen versus threads closed due to characters one shotting without that value.

Obviously due to the Titan's size he can't one hit kill him unless he hits the head, but he should be easily capable of going through his foot in a single punch, causing it to fall over, and kill it while it's on the ground.

Last edited:
If that's the case, then I think we might have to restart the vote count.

Like, if Goku really smashes the Titan's legs or feet to the point it can't stand before he gets yeeted somewhere or crushed, then it's a totally different kind of match.

@Axxtentacle Sorry if I tag you, but could you tell us how the Titan behaves in battle?

The more I think about it, does having the larger size even really matter? I mean we have characters from both versus that manage to take down large scale characters with there sheer strength/attacks alone. Albeit the Titian has only one real exploitable weakness, but that really doesn’t matter since he can be damaged and lacks regeneration abilities. I think I’m going to give it to Goku for the reasons The Rusty One gave, and also because of what we know about how Oozaru’s act.

Like, if Goku really smashes the Titan's legs or feet to the point it can't stand before he gets yeeted somewhere or crushed, then it's a totally different kind of match.

@Axxtentacle Sorry if I tag you, but could you tell us how the Titan behaves in battle?
It's a brute brawler, will probably just try to punch and crush things.

Is Goku even gonna do that? Like, in-character, is Goku going to attempt that? Don't forget type 2 immortality btw.

I...

This is an interesting match where large size matters.

Based on the thread I'm inclined to vote Goku based almost exclusively on AP advantage (which is undoubtedly fairly significant) and being smaller. Since... in some circumstances being too big is a massive advantage, but in others, being more maneuverable is also a considerable boon. In CQC, Goku has the advantage, I believe.

So... take my vote for Goku, I guess.

"He needs a moon in order to transform and as an Oozaru, he becomes an animalistic berserker with no control over himself"

... I don't think giant monke Goku moved around much, or retain any CQC skill
Well, I wasn't really arguing skill so much as the inherent ability of being smaller than one's opponent, thus being a smaller target.

I dunno how much he moves, though, I guess.

Monke Goku was only shown swinging his arms around while walking and trying to stomp others or attack them with hammer punches and throwing debris at them.

I honestly don't know how would he behave against such a giant opponent, nor how would the result of them "trading fists/blows" with their different size, Goku's higher ap and the Titan's higher LS.

About Immortality, I think that's more an advantage for the Titan, who can sell more damage and punishment than Goku,

That's fair, but I think a smaller target is still a major advantage to be harder to hit. My vote remains with the monkey.

About Immortality, I think that's more an advantage for the Titan, who can sell more damage and punishment than Goku,
Yeah, its immortality is def an advantage; however, if the fight progresses for too long, it will become a weakness (especially with its level of intelligence and regen lacking). As an example, let's use the titan stepping on the Oozaru as an example. After the titan steps on Oozaru Goku, it will most likely move its foot to confirm that it's dead, which will give the Oozaru the opening to heavily damage its leg (I say check to see if Oozaru Goku is dead because it's literally too big to visually see if it killed Goku). After realizing Oozaru Goku isn't dead, it will try again (with more power) and move its leg away once again, giving Oozaru Goku the opportunity to attack once again. It will continue to attack like this (In the majority of its fight scenes, it tends to continuously attack its opponents in the same manner until they're dead), which will inevitably allow Goku to win since he'll cripple it and then go for whatever else the Titian used to attack him with until he's limbless.

Is Goku even gonna do that? Like, in-character, is Goku going to attempt that? Don't forget type 2 immortality btw.
What do you mean, the leg is right in front of him. Are you suggesting he wouldn't punch what was right in front of him? Goku will just charge forward and its leg is right there, I don't see why a berserker wouldn't just keep pounding on it. He has no reason to try and ignore the legs to climb it or something.

I'm changing my vote to Great Ape Goku, the Titan isn't taking him down by stomping before he breaks off a leg/foot.

Titan's AP/Dura is slightly weaker than General Blue, so Great Ape Goku should be able to do massive damage with his attacks. If the Titan loses a leg I don't see what it can do, without being able to walk Goku will just continue to pound on it until it either stops moving or can't move anymore.

It cannot regenerate going by the profile, so the fight will probably end until Goku destroy it so thoroughly that it cannot move anymore.

What do you mean, the leg is right in front of him. Are you suggesting he wouldn't punch what was right in front of him? Goku will just charge forward and its leg is right there, I don't see why a berserker wouldn't just keep pounding on it. He has no reason to try and ignore the legs to climb it or something.

I'm changing my vote to Great Ape Goku, the Titan isn't taking him down by stomping before he breaks off a leg/foot.

Titan's AP/Dura is slightly weaker than General Blue, so Great Ape Goku should be able to do massive damage with his attacks. If the Titan loses a leg I don't see what it can do, without being able to walk Goku will just continue to pound on it until it either stops moving or can't move anymore.

It cannot regenerate going by the profile, so the fight will probably end until Goku destroy it so thoroughly that it cannot move anymore.
Oh, the size difference is THAT large? Didn't realize. I mean, couldn't the titan just kick him and fling him with the LS difference? Or pick him up? I don't feel like it's just a closed case because Goku could just try to break his legs or smtn.

Oh, the size difference is THAT large? Didn't realize. I mean, couldn't the titan just kick him and fling him with the LS difference? Or pick him up? I don't feel like it's just a closed case because Goku could just try to break his legs or smtn.
What's stopping Goku from breaking its hand if it tries to grab/pick him? Also if he does kick Goku, he would do damage to itself since Goku has the higher AP and dura. In addition, if he does send Goku flying, he would be able to quickly recover when he's on the ground and charge back at him even more angry.

What's stopping Goku from breaking its hand if it tries to grab/pick him? Also if he does kick Goku, he would do damage to itself since Goku has the higher AP and dura. In addition, if he does send Goku flying, he would be able to quickly recover when he's on the ground and charge back at him even more angry.
Cause the LS difference wouldn't allow it. If he's already in the titan's hand somehow then he wouldn't be able to do anything.

I mean considering the sheer difference in AP it's not like it's going to get crushed anytime soon. Eventually it could probably rip off the thumb. Here's another thing tho, isn't the Titan's LS just its weight? One or two fingers would be wayyy easier to overpower.

I mean, this one is WAY smaller though, I think it would be a whole lot weaker

From Kieran's calcs, the one with the Class G feat was 326 meters tall while the one we're using is 92 meters tall. This isn't allowed but just to get an idea, I'm gonna use square cube law to downscale the latter's LS. 326 : 92 = 3.54

1218783.03 tons : 3.54^3 = 27473.66 tons, which would be in the lower ends of Class M, still a couple hundred times stronger than Goku so eh I guess he gets overpowered anyway

I mean even if he flings Goku away, Goku can still just

come back

I'm on mobile now and will be for a few hours, so I'll update the main brackets thread later.

Back