• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ovens' High 8-C Creature Feature Bracket Round 2: Titan vs Son Goku

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
dragon-monster-fight-peril-of-guarding-by-alector-fencer-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Round 2
Titan vs Son Goku

e8u3v0s731b41.jpg
2a2af1bc2957f5d4a2963155c7e78a21626fa9d3r1-620-877v2_uhq.jpg

Rules are in the bracket hub. May the best monster win.

Bracket Hub

What versatility? Reality Warping shouldn't be a factor in this match as I understand it.

Titan seems to have the stamina and LS advantage. I think it can be bigger as well, depends if the high 8-C version can be large size type 2 or not (idk much about Doom). Also the immortality looks hard for Goku get around.

Titan seems to have the stamina and LS advantage. I think it can be bigger as well, depends if the high 8-C version can be large size type 2 or not (idk much about Doom). Also the immortality looks hard for Goku get around.
Type 2 is for the Low 7-C versions

This fight is basically another brawl, which isn't bad at all, so let's see.

First, is there a way to determine which size this titan has, since it can go from type 1 to 2.

First, Goku has the higher ap, as he scales fairly above 3.72 tons, while the Titan scales to 3.44 tons.

The Titan has much higher lifting strength, with its class G, against Goku's class 100, and it might have a major role in the fight.

Goku's size is inconsistent af, the highest registered is him being about as tall as Pilaf's castle. If the Titans is a higher type 1, or even type 2, it may just crush Monke Kong without too much effort.

Immortality seems to belong to both versions of the Titan, in addition to its greater stamina.

For now, I vote the Titan for higher LS, likely greater size and better endurance.

This fight is basically another brawl, which isn't bad at all, so let's see.

First, is there a way to determine which size this titan has, since it can go from type 1 to 2.

First, Goku has the higher ap, as he scales fairly above 3.72 tons, while the Titan scales to 3.44 tons.

The Titan has much higher lifting strength, with its class G, against Goku's class 100, and it might have a major role in the fight.

Goku's size is inconsistent af, the highest registered is him being about as tall as Pilaf's castle. If the Titans is a higher type 1, or even type 2, it may just crush Monke Kong without too much effort.

Immortality seems to belong to both versions of the Titan, in addition to its greater stamina.

For now, I vote the Titan for higher LS, likely greater size and better endurance.
3.44 tons are for the larger titans, this is a small size which scales to 2.30 tons

Type 1 large size, since type 2 takes it out of High 8-C
Thing is that large size goes from 13 to 99 meters.

An average medieval castle hardly reaches the baseline level, and Pilaf's is inconsistent just like Goku, who also hardly reaches the baseline level in most depictions. That said, we can put him at 13 meters to stay safe and be consistent with his biggest size.

If the Titan is even twice as tall, or worst even more, he can just crush the monkeh with class G LS and sheer size. Goku's ap would surely damage it, but not enough to oneshot, and the Titan seems to able to endure a lot of damage.

and the more tall the Titan is, the more chances it has to win.

They don't start that far from each other, and none have ranged options (Goku never used the breath attack).

Edit: a 92 meters Titan literally stomps Goku.

Great Ape Goku is stronger than Mercenary Tao, who killed a 3.72 Tons character with an attack from his tongue. Would that AP advantage not help out in any way?

I would mention that being so big and speed equalized would make it easier to dodge... But Great Ape Goku has basically no intelligence so that's irrelevant.

The Titan in this match is 92 meters, I guess I'll vote for the Titan via Saman's reasons.

Great Ape Goku is stronger than Mercenary Tao, who killed a 3.72 Tons character with an attack from his tongue. Would that AP advantage not help out in any way?
It helps because Goku's punches and kicks can deal good damage to the titan, but at the same time Goku has no replies to being stepped on, crushed by a hand or just yeeted in space with a kick or whatever else the 7-times taller Titan with class G LS can do to him.

It helps because Goku's punches and kicks can deal good damage to the titan, but at the same time Goku has no replies to being stepped on, crushed by a hand or just yeeted in space with a kick or whatever else the 7-times taller Titan with class G LS can do to him.
Ok so this is a weird interaction between AP and LS that we have debated on in the past, if you haven't noted, Goku has a CONSIDERABLE upscale from his value so his AP advantage is severe.

So while Goku can very well be stepped on, he can also punch the Titan off or blast him away, so the LS is honestly making this situation akin to stomping a nail, the sheer joules per unit area for Goku's punch is more than it is of the Titan.

Note that very well Titan can catch him offguard and backhand him a large distance away, but then again that's not a wincon is it?

Not really like a nail, Goku has to actively reply with punches and everything, he wouldn't deal passive damage. If he gets stepped on, he has to quickly reply with something damaging before he just gets crushed.

The titan also has longer reach, and can do several things with its very body, even just fall on Goku.

What does the Titan do in battle generally?

I think tossing Goku away for a large distance is a wincon if Goku is sent too far away to return within 24 hours, which is unlikely, but he would still take quite a lot damage.

But even with the big ap advantage, Goku would surely hurt the Titan where he reaches it, but at the same time the Titan can strike him quite easily.

Monke Goku is more likely to attack with slaps, thrusts or throwing stuff, he doesn't have any particularly refined way of attacking, we don't even know if he is capable or just willing to shoot beams from his mouth, he has never done it.

Wait, I'm confused about something. What happens if Great Ape Goku punches at the same time the Titan's foot stomps on him?

I'd like to point out that Goku scales far above Tao, who one hit killed a 3.7 Ton characters... With his tongue. While the Titan here scales to 3.4 Tons, I'm pretty sure if the Titan tries to stomp on him, Goku would be able to break off the Titan's foot. Or does it scales above 3.4 Tons, or are we saying it'll kills Goku in one stomp?

Also this Titan does not have Class G lifting strength from what I see. The Class G value on the page comes from a bigger Titan (352 meters), the smaller titan (92 meters) has no lifting strength rating. That's why it says up to Class G and not just Class G. Judging from what I see the Titan's LS would actually be Unknown.

Though it's weight would be Class M, which is still higher than Class 100.

Last edited:
Wait, I'm confused about something. What happens if Great Ape Goku punches at the same time the Titan's foot stomps on him?
I think he would either stop the foot due to the impact, unless the Titan can ignore/overcome the pain and proceed with the stomp, applying pressure and crushing Goku who can't overcome it.

I'd like to point out that Goku scales far above Tao, who one hit killed a 3.7 Ton characters... With his tongue. While the Titan here scales to 3.4 Tons, I'm pretty sure if the Titan tries to stomp on him, Goku would be able to break off the Titan's foot. Or does it scales above 3.4 Tons, or are we saying it'll kills Goku in one stomp?
Maybe not a single stomp, it depends on how much the Titan pushes, I think, but he would feel all the damage of a giant force he can't overcome and would surely take quite a lot of damage, or even have some bone broken. But Goku with lower lifting strength can't reliably block or push back hits and such with sheer force, he would have to balance their force with his own through direct attacks.

Also this Titan does not have Class G lifting strength from what I see. The Class G value on the page comes from a bigger Titan (352 meters), the smaller titan (92 meters) has no lifting strength rating. That's why it says up to Class G and not just Class G. Judging from what I see the Titan's LS would actually be Unknown.

Though it's weight would be Class M, which is still higher than Class 100.
That's actually a very important point.
And carrying your own body isn't enough to give you that same LS anymore because of how physics and other stuff works, the calc crew debunked that thing a while ago iirc.

Lifting Strength is lifting strength, it should have nothing to due with Durability or AP. The Titan's stomp shouldn't be any stronger than 3.4 Tons, which it got from the KE of it's charge by the way, a stomp wouldn't be stronger than that. I don't see how we can say it does more damage, it's just Goku doesn't have the LS to lift it.

if the Titan is 3.4 Tons, shouldn't Goku break it's foot in one punch. Since a weaker character can one shot a 3.7 Ton character with his tongue?

Edit: It's weight is Class M, so Goku shouldn't be able to lift it's foot off with his lifting strength.

Last edited:
I think LS and AP are correlated in that sense, meaning that without enough LS you can't overcome something it also needs the actual force to crush and overcome your durability and not just push you (?), but the Titan should have that force.

I may very likely be mistaken, someone more knowledgeable than me can give an actual or better explanation.

Depending on how large the Titan's foot is, Goku may just deal a significant but not too extended damage with a single punch, i.e. not breaking the foot, but I may be mistaking something again.

The Titan is 92 meters and Goku can't be less than 13 meters since Type 1. So 13 meters next to 92 meters looks similar to this.

Once again LS and weight are just that, with the KE of his charge being 3.4 Tons. His stomp cannot be stronger than that, regardless of height weight/lifting strength. Goku cannot lift the Titan, but that doesn't mean it can cause major damage. In fact it's weaker than General Blue, who Goku can one shot.

The only way this changes is if the Titan scales to something else. Goku should be capable of breaking it's foot, which would cause it to fall over.

I thought the Kamehameha didn't hit him, wasn't it implied to be capable of killing him instead?

In fact it's weaker than General Blue, who Goku can one shot.
I don't think Goku can oneshot the Titan, neither for our oneshot rules, which require a 7x difference in ap, and also because comparing raw numbers to scaling, and then upscale is an unrealiable thing to do, reason why we are very strict with handling upscaling to different tiers based only on in-verse showings.

But still, Goku can't just punch the Titan and utterly destroy it entirely, he can deal a lot of damage, but not outright kill it in a couple of hits, especially without targeting vitals spots.

I mean, surface area is a thing. if a huge-ass monster is 3.4 tons as a whole, a small portion of their body will be frailer.

Back