• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Monster Brackets Round 10

CJ: Awwwww shit. Here we go again.

Attack: Easy, Azurill. Is considered 0.61 tons (1.22 if this is Huge Power) whereas Sky Shark is calcless, and is therefore baseline, or 0.25 tons.

Durability: See attack lol

Lifting Strength: Equal, not like it matters tho.

Stamina: Equal, as both are High.

Range: Sky Shark, with 10+ meters via eye rays compared to Azurill's several meter range (2-9 meters, 10 with tail)

Intelligence: Supposedly Azurill, as it is at least more sapient than the Sky Shark which isnt that sapient.

Experience: Unknown, but leading to equal or Azurill, as it has at least been shown to be more skilled than the Sky Shark.

Abilities: Azurill. While the Shark has some good abilities (Flight and Energy Projection), it is non-sapient, and will likely behave like a regular Shark: ram at the opponent, or shoot lasers at a desparate state. Azurill, meanwhile, can downgrade that AP further down to the 9-A range via Charm, and downgrade the defense further via Tail Whip, assuming SBA range. Then, by strategically using Bubble Beam to lower the Shark's speed, it can keep up with it further and probably land even more debuffs until the shark is now 4x weaker, leaving it vulnerable. The shark would try to stay away, but seeing that it wouldnt think things through, its likely going to ram more than it will fire lasers.

In conclusion, Sky Shark has the better range, and that is LITERALLY IT. It loses in every other category, via skill, via AP, via abilities, etc. Azurill has my vote.

And... thats it. Thats victory. Next round now, Kiryu. (Tbf, unlike all my other bracket runs where I get KOd every 1st or 2nd round, for once, I am actually doing good here!)

Back