• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Hunter from EtG is a she. Also she doesn't need to if she time stop before he does that

Hackmon's main deal is hacking his opponents and their abilities. He can hack you to the point you can not use your abilities. He can hack you so that you no longer have any resistances. He can hack your attacks and abilities and force you to do something completely different. He's not likely to win, but he's a threat to anyone here seeing as his hacking has worked on High 6-A beings before.

Hackmon has been added to the roster. Only three spots left.

I'm seeing some real beasts in this matchup, not going to lie to you people. This is going to be good.

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
What are his best showings with hacking, there's clearly a limit.
Anything from physical, energy attacks to even Pseudo Black Holes. He can also hack into the surrounding space. He has hacked and defeated a 6-C with his hacking and was even able to hack a High 6-A being.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Can he hack across an infinite distance?
My question is will Izzard do that immediately? Or will he get a chance with the other fighters around?

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Aureolus spatial manipulation isn't physical or energy.
Read everything else I posted. Also Izzard is not the only opponent here y'know...

JustSomeWeirdo said:
If Izzard can attack from an infinite distance

Oh boy, Jedah's gonna have some fun with the Animus Ring
This. This right here.

My question is will Izzard do that immediately? Or will he get a chance with the other fighters around?

He needs to speak to use his powers. So, maybe?

Tbh, xyz has a point. Many of these people could potentially end Aureolus before he pulls the 'infinite distance' card. Flagg is capable of reading his mind and planning in advance (and he will do just that, trust me), EtG Hunter can stop time before he does anything, and a huge number of these people can mind-hax him down if he's not careful.

In any case, let's save the hard debating for when the royale has actually started. We're still in the recruiting stage here. lol

Should've picked Funny or Giorno if high end hax like a Digimon was allowed, ah well.

We need 3 more,

I literlly cant think of anyone that'd qualify that has hax though. So Banjo&Kazooie, what's the worse that could happen?

What if he decides to attack another. The thing with Hackmon and the reason I brought him up here is because he easily small enough to not be noticed and he is good at sneaking around. He is able sneak around and hack and kill opponents off guard, or preoccupied. I brought him up not to win, but to add a sense of tension. The knowledge of a fighter who can sneak around and hack everyone here and make them utterly useless, brings a bit of uncertainty, right? We need to make these Royale more than just deciding who would win. That is impossible. It's about thinking of ways an character could win in such an unusual circumstance.

Izzard has one thing (albeit a versatile thing) that can be countered by a decent number of these people. And zero resistances. And John McCain durability.

Not the same thing at all.

I mean, Izzard has one thing, but said thing does 20 different things.

Also the EtG Hunter can survive existence erasure, for example. Diavolo can see it coming and skip time, Hackmon could hack him, Izzard can use the infinite distance trick etc

I'll ask this much then; how does Hatch's plot manip work? Can it be beaten by any of the people here, or is it the kind that literally allows him to make the rules?

Also, as the guy running this unholy mess of a matchup, I want to point out that character personalities/actions are going to be important here. xyz is right in saying that this isn't going to be about 'who can beat the rest' because, let's be real here, just about everyone can murder the other people in this thing if given the right opportunity.

Characters who don't open up with strong stuff right away while IC are probably going to die first. Same with those who don't think on their feet. That's just the fact of it.

This will probably come down to defensive haxes imo. Too many powers thrown around, almost everyone can end the fight ASAP

I can definitely see how some of these people would be able to defend themselves, that's for sure.

In any case, I think we've actually run into the cream of our crop at this point. (Outside of characters who would stomp) Does anyone object to us starting the royale early?

I'm fine with starting it now, although I'll probably miss it, gotta crash soon.

Let's just hope Diavolo doesn't get gimpped somehow.

MrKingOfNegativity said:
I'll ask this much then; how does Hatch's plot manip work? Can it be beaten by any of the people here, or is it the kind that literally allows him to make the rules?
As soon as he starts a song his plot manip and broadway force kicks in, and its potent enough to make humanity burn the surface of the earth to the ground and make beings like the large planet sized space giant stop existing

I know enough about some of these characters, especially the two JoJo villains and (most of) the people I've picked out myself. I can provide my own insights on whoever's behalf if I feel they're being undersold.

Everyone else fine with starting now?

Ed? Uhm...

Yeah, from what I know about him, he's no match for this lineup. And I say this as a person who likes the character.

I just wanna point out here in case I fall asleep, Diavolo won't right unless it's 1v1, he almost always refuses too.

The moment the fight starts he'd probably piss off and hide and only take people out who he can reach, kill and retreat before anyone notices. It's a major part of his character.

Precognition and time erase allows him to avoid attacks, the activation of techniques or skills as he'd know when they'd be use due to precog and he'd stop them from being used or people seeing or finding him by erasing the moment they'd see him.

He'd likely just pick people off without anyone realizing and Diavolo is on the higher end of 8-C, he can casually dismember, rip apart, punch holes and cleave High 8-C characters in half essentially.

Also Kira has BTD, honestly not sure how that'd work here, He could possibly off everyone with it though.

anyone who she considers monster and the opponent thinks they are monster than she instant kills tbf

@Weekly: Yeah, sorry. Plot manip on top of all his other hax seems like an unfair advantage, even when compared to this lineup.

@ALRF: I may be wrong, but I don't think anyone here has a hard counter for non-corporeality. She would basically be assured a win against all but (maybe) two people here.

'During the course of Hatchworth's impromptu performance, Rinko shrunk down into mini Rinko, and then into nothing at all. Hatchworth returned home and made a sandwich, then questioned why he did so as he is a robot and cannot eat.'

Alright, I honestly do think we've reached what we're going to reach. We should probably start the match now while things are still balanced.

I may have to leave in a bit, but I'll oversee this thread for what time I can.

Welp, can't help defining the character of the Hunter from EtG because her backstory is pretty short, so i'll just list her best bets here.

Passively slow downs time to a standstill while she doesn't move (Have you played Super Hot? Like that)

Has an actual time stop in the form of the Aged Bell.

Time rewind based immortality that sends her back in time at the beginning of the fight whenever she dies. Has proven to work even after you are only a soul and is heavily implied to not need it in order to bring her back.

Too many ways to reflect attacks to count (applies to ranged attacks only)

Poison/burn/freeze/mindscrew/transmutate people with her basic attacks.

Limited probability manipulation which makes her unable to be hit for a few seconds.

Can time travel in order to paradox people if needed.

Has an insane ranged game due to Danmaku + homing attacks + remotely controlled projectiles.

Can weaponize black holes for offensive and defensive purposes.

Can become intangible for people who can already hit intangible beings.

Can devolve people.

Can make people surrounding her friendly via Charmed Horn.

Can fly so that's a thing too.

There is more but those are the main things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back