• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y╠Âo╠Âs╠Âh╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠Âc╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠ ╠ÂM╠Âa╠Ât╠Âc╠Âh╠Âu╠Âp╠Âs╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âl╠Âp╠Â

Great Mazinger vs Valkyrie Cai

Both are 7-B

Speed is equalized

Where is the justification for half the things listed on Mazinger's Powers and Abilities? Do they all come from Type 3 Acausality?

Just ask for which hax you'd like explained in the thread. If needed I can go edit it to explain but I don't see how that's necessary when not every profile explains every hax.

The OP says "7-B valkyrie Cain", which makes me think this is her post surge key with the meryn sigil

Yet I see people talking about analysis and atomisation which makes me think you are actually using Darquesse.

This is an incredibly important difference.

Sixo Bullets said:
Just ask for which hax you'd like explained in the thread. If needed I can go edit it to explain but I don't see how that's necessary when not every profile explains every hax.
If you say you have them, I believe you. I know this is not the place for this discussion. It's just that when I read things like "Immortality Negation (Types 2, 3, 4, 6, and 8) and Immortality (Type 1, 2, 4, 8, and 9)" I kinda want to understand why they are there.

Alright

Her starting move is atomisation. If that doesn't work, her next move is laser eyes. If that doesn't work, her next move is EE.

Her atomisation is also an application of her telekinesis, which is good enough to bypass resistance to telekinesis from comparable enemies.

That's fine. Although I don't believe they need to be explained unless it's something important.

Atomization gets countered out by Low-Godly, not sure what laser eyes would do, and he naturally comes back from non-existence.

His leading move can vary, but it's always pretty simply a variety of ranged attacks and danmaku which EEs.

Oh this is his second key.

She probably resists EE given she should be comparable to beings like the Nameless who could delay the effects of the Obsidian Dagger for a few centuries.

I'm relatively sure her atomisation also affects the soul

But if he's non-existent, I don't even know if she can interact with him. She might, given that the comparable Faceless Ones were able to interact with a literal void in reality and forge it into a dagger, but she has no feats of that nature.

Does he resist mind hax? Assuming he doesn't, that seems like Darquesse' only win con, what with his type 3, and that's never been her go to move.

Ah, alright. That's fine.

His non-existence is kind of odd, and it's that his true self and not the current mech fighting at the moment doesn't exist. He can still be interacted with by technicalites, but his actual form you need to incap/kill/etc doesn't exist and is in a higher plane.

He doesn't resist mind manip directly, albeit he can resist applications of it like madness hax and such.

Edit: Oh, alright then. He'd still come back but Low-Godly wouldn't be a win-con anymore.

Pretty sure she can't deal with type 9 so if his true form can just keep the lower self alive / bring new avatars back to replace the ones she's mind haxed / keep it moving and fighting even after she's outright destroyed his consciousness, she doesn't really have a way to win.

That being said I don't know if he has a way to win either

Oh, sorry then. Should this be closed for a stomp?

Does she resist probability manipulation that can affect beings who resist?

Nope. What's the probability manip do though?

I don't think she can kill him but I'm also not sure he can kill her.

Raises and lowers chances of haxes and abilities being accurate.

Hm, his entire thing is being a wall. He can close your hax to a very limited space and distance and then **** up its accuracy so you're using it in a much smaller vicinity and can't even use it correctly to hit him if he'd be in your range.

He can kind of just punch her or something considering he negates like..a fuckton of defensive hax.

She has regen and by this point resurrection and no need for a physical body so just punching her isn't going to put her down.

I know this is being cancelled as of now but he negates resurrection, regen, and can affect beyond the physical body so er yeah

Yeah but she resists soul and mind hax on a scale of several thousands and can create a new body as she wants so she doesn't need to resurrect or regenerate an old body.

Her soul also cannot be destroyed, only splintered, and even when splintered it's still conscious and capable of acting.

Monarch Laciel said:
Yeah but she resists soul and mind hax on a scale of several thousands and can create a new body as she wants so she doesn't need to resurrect or regenerate an old body.
Her soul also cannot be destroyed, only splintered, and even when splintered it's still conscious and capable of acting.
Resisting soul and mind hax on a scale of several thousands is alright, but Mazin Emperor's is 4-D to higher, and he can affect the soul and mind of ZERO who in his solo form had absorbed the multiverse along with their souls.

What would you even call that then? He already negates resurrection, Regenerationn, and avatar creation. Creating a new body for your spirit after it's destroyed can qualify as any of those. Specification isn't needed because he negates its possibilities regardless.

Sounds a bit like a NLF to me, especially considering when his scale of soul manip is pretty much higher than what you've showcased here. Regardless, passive-conceptual causality, probability, and fate make it a given he at least incaps. Her soul not having the ability to be destroyed does not translate to it being unable to be incapacitated.

Back