• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Tournament Round 1, Match 8 Johnny Test VS Kazane Aoba Grace

"Tell me why are we doing this again, Dukey?" A certain flame-headed boy questioned.

"Well, your genius, yet psycho twin sisters are very insecure about their body. They think their bodies aren't presentable enough, which is the reason why Gil doesn't recognize them every time he sees them. So they transported us to this world so they can get advice on how to make their bodies more attractive." Dukey explained.

"Women are weird," Johnny says. Can you blame him for saying that? He's only 11 years old. Why should he of all people be asking girls for advice on how to make their body more alluring? The girls will be thinking he's a creep.

"These girls you need to ask for advice are also known as "Keijo players"." Johnny, baffled by the term Dukey just said to him, looks at his pet bemused.

"What's a Keijo player?" He asked.

"They're basically professional martial artists who participate in matchups where the girls stand on platforms and try to knock each other into the water using only breast and butt attacks." Johnny's expression changed from bemused to borderline terrified.

"Say wha?" Johnny said in a trembling and shaky tone. Girls who fight with their butts and breasts? I mean, yes, Johnny X has power poots, which is basically a butt attack, but there's a huge difference between a boy using butt attacks and a girl using butt attacks.

"As stupid as it sounds Johnny, you have no choice at this point. It shouldn't be too hard. Just approach one of the girls and just say to them that your sisters need advice on how to make their bodies stand out more." Dukey gave Johnny a reassuring smile. Johnny smiled back. If there was anyone in the world, or even universe he could trust the most, it would be his best buddy, Dukey. "Look, there's one girl right there, sitting on the bench." Dukey points to the bench. Johnny looks towards that direction. There's a girl reading a magazine. She had long, light brown hair tied into a ponytail, and brown eyes. She was also wearing a blue jumpsuit.

"Well, here goes nothing," Johnny said as he walks up to the girl. The girl, seeing that a boy is walking up to her, perks her eyes up to look up at Johnny. Johnny could tell that she didn't really want to talk to him. The same can be said for him. He really didn't think it was a good idea for his sisters to let him do something he was clearly too young to know about. But, Dukey's advice gave Johnny enough confidence to start the conversation. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked the girl. The girl looked at Johnny's physical appearance. She could tell that he was a kid. Despite her shyness, she was confident enough to have a conversation with little boys. She put down the magazine.

"Aoba Kazane." She responded.

"Great! My sisters are very insecure about their bodies, so they sent me here to ask you on how to make their bodies more attractive! So, go on. Tell me please." Johnny pulls out a notebook and a pencil, getting ready to write down whatever information Aoba's going to give to him. However, instead of giving Johnny advice, she was lightly blushing. Why wouldn't she? A kid she doesn't know at all just came up to her and asked her to give him advice on how to make the female body more attractive.

"I think he was... too direct," Dukey said, looking at the audience.

"Um, w-wouldn't it be wrong to give a boy random advice on a girl's body?" Aoba asked nervously. Johnny's right eye twitched a bit in irritation. He did not want to do this, and this girl was not helping him make this job easier.

"Look. I know it sounds weird, but I really need this advice. It's important information. Just tell me, and we can pretend this conversation never happened." Aoba, getting startled by Johnny's straightforwardness, blushed, but now it was more visible. Johnny started growing more irritated, but then, an idea popped up in his head. "Hey, how about this: you fight me, and if I win, you have to give me the advice, and if you win, I'll leave you alone. That sounds good, right?" Dukey face palmed at Johnny's ignorant proposal. Aoba found the urge to respond.

"I-it wouldn't make sense to fight over something, so miniscule." Johnny groaned in frustration. This was going nowhere. He had to find a way to get the advice out of her. He looked and saw the magazine Aoba was reading right next to her. He now had the perfect idea! No way this wasn't going to work. "Hey, what's this?" He put his left hand on the newspaper. The moment he did that, Aoba grabbed his hand. Her ponytail was now twitching, and there was a dark shade covering her eyes. She was now the one getting irritated.

"Don't touch that," She said slightly menacingly. Johnny realized the plan was working. He then put on his signature smug face and put a harder grip on Aoba's magazine.

"Or what?" He said smugly. The two then started tussling over the magazine.

"Johnny, no!" Dukey exclaimed. Dukey started towards the two on his four legs, because he obviously needs to keep the secret that he's a dog that functions like a human. Just before he could get there in time, Aoba used her butt to push Johnny back right into Dukey, causing them to tumble backwards. The duo, however, quickly recovered.

"Whoa, didn't see that coming," Johnny said. Aoba tossed her magazine on the bench. Johnny and Dukey could tell that she was angry, but she was angry in a more reserved way. Aoba wasn't a idiot. In fact, she was very smart. She knew when to keep her emotions in check, unlike Johnny.

"I accept your challenge. Just remember, when I win, you leave me alone." Aoba said. She took off her jumpsuit to reveal her swimsuit underneath and got into her fighting stance. Johnny stood up on his two feet. His face turned serious the moment he realized Aoba wasn't playing around.

"I'm going to destroy you," Dukey said to Johnny angrily. He had every right to be angry. It was all Johnny's fault that this turned into a fight over the female body.

"Dukey. Hold my notebook and pencil," Johnny said as he put the two items on Dukey's paw. Dukey was bemused.

"Why?" The dog asked. Johnny turnt his head towards Dukey, giving him his typical confident smile.

"Take some notes on the Aoba girl while we fight," Johnny answered, giving his best pal a wink. Dukey smiled, realizing what Johnny's plan was. He took a seat on an empty bench to analyze the fight. Johnny's attention was now on Aoba.

"If you won't comply, then I guess I have to beat the advice out of you." Johnny got into his fighting stance, as the two competitors eye each other, waiting to see who's going to strike first.

Sorry this took me so long. I had to do some research on Keijo so I can make sure that Kazane was as in character as I could make her be. Hopefully everyone enjoyed!

"Tell me why are we doing this again, Dukey?" A certain flame-headed boy questioned.

"Well, your genius, yet psycho twin sisters are very insecure about their body. They think their bodies aren't presentable enough, which is the reason why Gil doesn't recognize them every time he sees them. So they transported us to this world so they can get advice on how to make their bodies more attractive." Dukey explained.

"Women are weird," Johnny says. Can you blame him for saying that? He's only 11 years old. Why should he of all people be asking girls for advice on how to make their body more alluring? The girls will be thinking he's a creep.

"These girls you need to ask for advice are also known as "Keijo players"." Johnny, baffled by the term Dukey just said to him, looks at his pet bemused.

"They're basically professional martial artists who participate in matchups where the girls stand on platforms and try to knock each other into the water using only breast and butt attacks." Johnny's expression changed from bemused to borderline terrified.

"Say wha?" Johnny said in a trembling and shaky tone. Girls who fight with their butts and breasts? I mean, yes, Johnny X has power poots, which is basically a butt attack, but there's a huge difference between a boy using butt attacks and a girl using butt attacks.

"As stupid as it sounds Johnny, you have no choice at this point. It shouldn't be too hard. Just approach one of the girls and just say to them that your sisters need advice on how to make their bodies stand out more." Dukey gave Johnny a reassuring smile. Johnny smiled back. If there was anyone in the world, or even universe he could trust the most, it would be his best buddy, Dukey. "Look, there's one girl right there, sitting on the bench." Dukey points to the bench. Johnny looks towards that direction. There's a girl reading a magazine. She had long, light brown hair tied into a ponytail, and brown eyes. She was also wearing a blue jumpsuit.

"Well, here goes nothing," Johnny said as he walks up to the girl. The girl, seeing that a boy is walking up to her, perks her eyes up to look up at Johnny. Johnny could tell that she didn't really want to talk to him. The same can be said for him. He really didn't think it was a good idea for his sisters to let him do something he was clearly too young to know about. But, Dukey's advice gave Johnny enough confidence to start the conversation. "Hello. What's your name?" He asked the girl. The girl looked at Johnny's physical appearance. She could tell that he was a kid. Despite her shyness, she was confident enough to have a conversation with little boys. She put down the magazine.

"Great! My sisters are very insecure about their bodies, so they sent me here to ask you on how to make their bodies more attractive! So, go on. Tell me please." Johnny pulls out a notebook and a pencil, getting ready to write down whatever information Aoba's going to give to him. However, instead of giving Johnny advice, she was lightly blushing. Why wouldn't she? A kid she doesn't know at all just came up to her and asked her to give him advice on how to make the female body more attractive.

"Um, w-wouldn't it be wrong to give a boy random advice on a girl's body?" Aoba asked nervously. Johnny's right eye twitched a bit in irritation. He did not want to do this, and this girl was not helping him make this job easier.

"Look. I know it sounds weird, but I really need this advice. It's important information. Just tell me, and we can pretend this conversation never happened." Aoba, getting startled by Johnny's straightforwardness, blushed, but now it was more visible. Johnny started growing more irritated, but then, an idea popped up in his head. "Hey, how about this: you fight me, and if I win, you have to give me the advice, and if you win, I'll leave you alone. That sounds good, right?" Dukey face palmed at Johnny's ignorant proposal. Aoba found the urge to respond.

"I-it wouldn't make sense to fight over something, so miniscule." Johnny groaned in frustration. This was going nowhere. He had to find a way to get the advice out of her. He looked and saw the magazine Aoba was reading right next to her. He now had the perfect idea! No way this wasn't going to work. "Hey, what's this?" He put his left hand on the newspaper. The moment he did that, Aoba grabbed his hand. Her ponytail was now twitching, and there was a dark shade covering her eyes. She was now the one getting irritated.

"Don't touch that," She said slightly menacingly. Johnny realized the plan was working. He then put on his signature smug face and put a harder grip on Aoba's magazine.

"Johnny, no!" Dukey exclaimed. Dukey started towards the two on his four legs, because he obviously needs to keep the secret that he's a dog that functions like a human. Just before he could get there in time, Aoba used her butt to push Johnny back right into Dukey, causing them to tumble backwards. The duo, however, quickly recovered.

"Whoa, didn't see that coming," Johnny said. Aoba tossed her magazine on the bench. Johnny and Dukey could tell that she was angry, but she was angry in a more reserved way. Aoba wasn't a idiot. In fact, she was very smart. She knew when to keep her emotions in check, unlike Johnny.

"I accept your challenge. Just remember, when I win, you leave me alone." Aoba said. She took off her jumpsuit to reveal her swimsuit underneath and got into her fighting stance. Johnny stood up on his two feet. His face turned serious the moment he realized Aoba wasn't playing around.

"I'm going to destroy you," Dukey said to Johnny angrily. He had every right to be angry. It was all Johnny's fault that this turned into a fight over the female body.

"Dukey. Hold my notebook and pencil," Johnny said as he put the two items on Dukey's paw. Dukey was bemused.

"Why?" The dog asked. Johnny turnt his head towards Dukey, giving him his typical confident smile.

"Take some notes on the Aoba girl while we fight," Johnny answered, giving his best pal a wink. Dukey smiled, realizing what Johnny's plan was. He took a seat on an empty bench to analyze the fight. Johnny's attention was now on Aoba.

"If you won't comply, then I guess I have to beat the advice out of you." Johnny got into his fighting stance, as the two competitors eye each other, waiting to see who's going to strike first.

Sorry this took me so long. I had to do some research on Keijo so I can make sure that Kazane was as in character as I could make her be. Hopefully everyone enjoyed!
I can't read it all now, it's to stupid

This sum up my reaction, sorry lel:

What Death Battle does to a mf

Back