• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(GRACE) Phoenix Wright VS Homelander: Compound Turnabout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The fact MvC Phoenix is now a thing is really hilarious, so let's see if he can try to take down fake Superman.

After gaining enough evidence that Homelander, the world's greatest "hero", was in fact a sick psychopathic murderer, Phoenix is ready to take Homelander in to court to charge him for his crimes, except Homelander will never allow Phoenix to expose him, so he must murder him.

Speed is equalized, both are 9-A, and the battle takes place in front of Vought Tower. Both start 10 meters apart.

Who wins?

It's time to pay for your crimes! TAKE THAT!: 7 (Kisaragi Megumi, Witchakorn, Notsussybaka900, LeoEpicGamer8910, Popted2, Gohan? You're still alive?, Psychomaster35)

I can do whatever the **** I want:

Earth blows up with them on it:

Last edited:
If Phoenix already has evidence then he can whip out Turnabout Mode and Ace Attorney anytime he wants. If he already has the advantage, SI and psychological instability aside, I don't see how Homelander is going to escape the reckoning that is TM.

So is the assumption that he has all the Good Evidence and has activated Turnabout Mode, or he has all the Good Evidence and just needs to land an Objection to enter Turnabout Mode?

Homelander upscales from 0.06, while Phoenix is 0.03. The AP advantage is small, and with only advantages being Flight and Sonic Manip, I can actually believe that Homelander will run scared from Ace Attorney instead of fighting.

He can summon Big hammer & Women?
Homelander still disadvantage because he will confuse how Marvel vs capcom work at all
Like he cant attack Pheonix while he using super on him that should made him confuse a lot.
And again he can use his super on everyones no matter how good you are anyway.

In The plot sense Pheonix is Only one who can stop homelander in that movie.
Vote Pheonix (Crossover Fighting game logic win)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back