• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B psychopathic tournament: Zaku Abumi vs Albedo (GRACE)

8-B Psychopathic Tournament MATCH 3

• Speed is equalized
  • 10 meters apart
  • Battle takes place in Madness Combat Nevada
Both are 8-B (Albedo has Echo Echo and Humungousaur)

dcm7nxi-d7cd6f83-5a73-4225-94ea-72a075d7f0b9.png
Street_Fighter_VS_logo.png
degkuvt-7c17e6d1-f949-47f5-8fbc-059bfb07e01b.png

not a psycho:

red 10: 5 (CBslayeR, FantaRin_The_First, Popted2, Expectro2000xxx, Epiccheev)​

Last edited:
Spidermonkey is only High 8-C, that's my bad. Not sure what Zaku does but Albedo usually goes for Humungousaur as his first alien but he'll switch if pressured

Wouldn't Albedo's Echo Echo's Sonic blast cancel them out after which his Ultimate Echo Echo will Dura neg him.
I mean negging sound isn’t that simple and Zaku can just switch to using pure air blasts if the sound aspect is nulled.
Also they are fully shown to be invisible so kinda hard to neg what you cannot see
also he doesn’t seem to have Dura neg in his profile

I mean negging sound isn’t that simple and Zaku can just switch to using pure air blasts if the sound aspect is nulled.
Also they are fully shown to be invisible so kinda hard to neg what you cannot see
also he doesn’t seem to have Dura neg in his profile
huh Interesting I thought it did, It seems I confused him with another character from Ben 10

Think I'm gonna vote Albedo here, he has the AP advantage with ways to deal more damage via Sonic Doom, ranged attacks of his own, a skill advantage likely scaling off Vilgax and Ben, super genius intelligence, forcefields, and flight.

Think I'm gonna vote Albedo here, he has the AP advantage with ways to deal more damage via Sonic Doom, ranged attacks of his own, a skill advantage likely scaling off Vilgax and Ben, super genius intelligence, and forcefields.
vote counted.

Albeda has AP & Range advantage and flight.
Also seems to have somewhat more options, so I would say he takes it.

Back