• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets Semifinals Part 1

Just noticed I put in a pic I didn't mean to. If anyone already saw, the pic where the guy runs into the breast of an apostle disguised as a hot lady has nothing to do with skull knight.

Hey you still got a day to argue if you want. The scans will be helpful later if I win anyways so it's not a total waste.

AS did say on discord that he wasn't so much annoyed with the result of the thread since he can see that and more other stuff, so I guess? Maybe shoot him a message first

I will request you message me before posting the next thread skull knight is in though because I am in the middle of finals

Btw just a quick update, if things go at this pace i may not be all that active by the time SK vs Ouma comes (cus got a test, birthday, and whatnot). Just a headsup.

Firephoenixearl said:
Btw just a quick update, if things go at this pace i may not be all that active by the time SK vs Ouma comes (cus got a test, birthday, and whatnot). Just a headsup.
It will be alright. I will help defend you.

Firephoenixearl said:
Someone's confident

Earl: I might not be here to see when Ouma punches in Skull Boi's face.

The Hunter: I'm about to end this man's whole career

Unequalize speed ƒÿÅ

makes the battle just SBA instead ƒæ║

Back