• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, now that I'm done with my service to humanity, I can type here.

So, from what I gather, she has amps for speed and strength and generally equal enough firepower to get through shields?

If so, seems like a clear cut victory.

She's also a lot more skilled and has a dupe.

However AINCRAD has greater base speed, danmaku and Rin's speed + strength amp also drops her durability.

Hmm

If she's skilled enough to deal with the vines and other things Aincrad will send at her, she'd probably be fine

I'll vote rin Ains only advantage is speed Which is mostly nullified by transformation and Healing, which can be disrupted easily due to her duplication.

Actually

How much lowering of Dura is it?

If it's by a notable amount, Aincrad's Forcefields might give them trouble, which would result in them getting either worn down or battered from their attacks

I feel like how Frantic Mode can handle the long game would decide the match

Hmm

Aincrad might take it. It took a ton of different players to wear down it's health and shields, so one person attacking fast with a purely offensive mode might not go well for them

But I dunno

It seems one more vote is needed before I can post the next round

These things are going by fast.

Too bad all of my characters are in one cluster at the top so it'll be a while before I can contribute agai

I am pretty sure mine won't, i was having hopes for the 8-A brackets with Sentinel Prime, but the brackets kinda died

Just be me, and have 3 characters in the bracket because someone else suggested one on your behalf and a third person suggested someone you happen to like.

TOo bad 2 of mine are fighting one another.

Thing is Woki, i am an uncultured swine don't know alot of verses, besides Transformers, Pokemon and Ben 10.

Rin: 9 (Gyro, Arrogant Schmuck, Velox, TriforcePower, 00potato, Drite, CinnabarManx, Spinoirr, Psychomaster)

Rin: 10 (Gyro, Arrogant Schmuck, Velox, TriforcePower, 00potato, Drite, CinnabarManx, Spinoirr, Psychomaster, Crimson Azoth)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back