• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Welp, Rin could have advantage due beings smaller, its more difficult to hit her (I also guess she have Acrobatics due being a ninja, and speed boost). She also seems to have better range, a may or not take advantage with stealth maneuvers.

Yeah but those seem like "just for the sake of it". I don't really see that much use out of those. Starscream has flight and missiles too.

Starscream is like 1.3x stronger, nothing that a skill advantage can't overcome.

Starscream loses hard due to the skill and range gap. Regen is fast, but nothing that a beat up can do to pass that. His AP is better, but they are not to far in this part that it would make to notorious

Plus Frantic Mode would make Rin more squishy, but also faster and stronger, which along with the skill advantage cuts off Starscream's chances for damage.

Stascream's lack of skill should problaby be put on his profile, i mean, the guy just panics in CQC

Is he able to stay back and range spam? Didn't one of the transformers bombard people with missiles while playing keep away? If he can't do that he's probably pretty screwed against someone with actual combat slkill.

Wokistan said:
Is he able to stay back and range spam?
I feel like we had a similar discussion on the Rin vs. AINCRAD thread and Schmuck said Rin was no stranger to projectile spam.

Rin fra it is.

Rin: 7 (Drite, Woki, Firephoenix, LSirLancelot, Antoniofer, Iapitus, CinnabarManx)

Doritos:

ZA GRACE

We still gotta wait for grace tho

Anatomically Incorrect **** vs Giant ******* Robot. Who's going to win?

Rin FRA.

Rin: 8 (Drite, Woki, Firephoenix, LSirLancelot, Antoniofer, Iapitus, CinnabarManx, ThePixelKirby)

Doritos:

Rin: 9 (Drite, Woki, Firephoenix, LSirLancelot, Antoniofer, Iapitus, CinnabarManx, ThePixelKirby, Schmuck)

Doritos:

Back