• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazing Tournament 8-B version Round 1, Mukuro Ikusaba vs Scorponok

97a7eb3980f83cfdb4b71bd694d4d617.png

ba940319f634921141b103caa78e1778.png

-The battle took place in Amity Colosseum above Vacuo.

-Both of them are 40 meters away from one another.

-Speed is equalized.

Ultimate Soldier (Scale above 16.27 tons):

A Scorpion in Disguise (Scale over 65 tons):

Incon: 1 (Pikaman)

The tournament hub can be found here.

Last edited:
Due to the characters change, the tourney has been reshuffled and here we are! Now she's dealing with a mech scorpion.

Scorponok has a heavy AP and regen advantage, but looks like Mukuro might have the hax advantage

Scorponok probably can't even hit Mukuro due to her skill

How fast is Scorponok's regen?
Unknown, all we know is that by the time RotF happened his tail grew back after it had been blown completely off. That being said, Starscream has Inferior Regen to him and he managed to reattach his arm after Optimus karate chopped it off by just popping it back into place so Scorponok can do the same.

Would her skill and stamina last long enough to properly killed Scorp?
Probably. She fought Sakura for ten minutes straight with little exhaustion and later on fought hundreds of Monokumas, despite the injuries that she had sustained from her fight with Sakura, for a long but unspecified timeframe

Mukuro fought off endless hordes of Monobears, up to a hundred robots which were programmed specifically to fight Mukuro while being shot at by mounted machine gun turrets, and was defeating them without suffering a single injury with nothing but a sharpened pipe.
  • The Monobears had Junko'd analytical skills which are good enough to be indistinguishable from precognition. She's able to read and analyze anything virtually instantaneously, being able to determine the personality, abilities, thoughts, and history of her foes with a mere glance. Thanks to this Talent, Junko could stand her ground against Sakura Ogami, the Ultimate Martial Artist

The real question is can she sense Scorponok before he Stealth kills her because his whole shtick is to sneak up on his enemies by digging through the ground without making any noise and then killing them. Also, can she even do enough damage to kill him before he ninjas her to death?

OK, but can she damage him? He didn't get immediately killed by someone who One-Shot an 8-B+ Character.
Mukuro stomps characters that no-sell 16 tons, She can significantly damage those that are >>> her with her weapons as well as one-shot those comparable to her. So she could probably still damage Scorponok with her firearms, especially considering piercing damage.

Mukuro stomps characters that no-sell 16 tons, She can significantly damage those that are >>> her with her weapons as well as one-shot those comparable to her. So she could probably still damage Scorponok with her firearms, especially considering piercing damage.
So she's unquantifiably above 16 Tons? Yeah, I don't think she can hurt him because he mortally wounded the guy who One-Shot the 65 Tonner with one attack but then got killed after that and I'm pretty sure Piercing Damage won't overcome a gap like that.

So she's unquantifiably above 16 Tons? Yeah, I don't think she can hurt him because he mortally wounded the guy who One-Shot the 65 Tonner with one attack but then got killed after that and I'm pretty sure Piercing Damage won't overcome a gap like that.
So he's unquantifiably above 65 Tons. Not a x7.5 AP difference, so she should still be able to harm him

The Scorpion needs to be 8-A to no-sell Mukuro's attacks (16 Tons x 7.5 = 120 Tons)
This is without accounting for Mukuro's upscaling
That's not how that works for In-Verse One-Shots and No-Sells. Ironhide is 65 Tons, Mixmaster easily overpowered him, Jetfire casually One-Shot Mixmaster and Scorponok fatally injured Jetfire in one hit. She isn't Damaging Scorponok with her stronger than 16 Ton attack when someone stronger than 65 Tons couldn't do shit to Jetfire but Scorponok punched a hole through him.

Well I mean, if Scorponok is too durable to be hurt but not skilled enough to hit Mukuro, that’s a stamina battle, Mukruo’s stamina feats are very impressive, whole Scorponok just has “high” with no justifications

Incon?

That's not how that works for In-Verse One-Shots and No-Sells. Ironhide is 65 Tons, Mixmaster easily overpowered him, Jetfire casually One-Shot Mixmaster and Scorponok fatally injured Jetfire in one hit. She isn't Damaging Scorponok with her stronger than 16 Ton attack when someone stronger than 65 Tons couldn't do shit to Jetfire but Scorponok punched a hole through him.
I'm pretty sure that's not how it works, or else one-shooting in-verse would also one-shot in matches

Mukuro can fight Sakura Ogami to a draw, who can effortlessly defeat Genocider Syo (Syo can no-sell 16 Tons attacks)
Izuru can casually knock out and send Mukuro flying with a simple backhand, but her weapons still shred him
Piercing damage is also a thing. If a dinky ass pistol can sometimes one-hit-kill a bear, I'd wager a headshot on Scorpnok can definitely cause some damage.

Mukuro can fight Sakura Ogami to a draw, who can effortlessly defeat Genocider Syo (Syo can no-sell 16 Tons attacks)
Izuru can casually knock out and send Mukuro flying with a simple backhand, but her weapons still shred him
Piercing damage is also a thing. If a dinky ass pistol can sometimes one-hit-kill a bear, I'd wager a headshot on Scorpnok can definitely cause some damage.
Our rules for Piercing Damage are weird because a real life gun can damage people way out of it's tier thanks to Surface Damage unless they're shown to be Bullet Proof (Which Scorponok has shown btw), while Non-IRL Guns are just treated as being unquantifiably higher than the person they shot if they're some crazy tier like Tier 8 because IRL Bullets start failing at the Building Level Range even with Piercing Damage abusing Surface Area. So again, I seriously doubt she can Damage Scorponok whatsoever.

Well I mean, if Scorponok is too durable to be hurt but not skilled enough to hit Mukuro, that’s a stamina battle, Mukruo’s stamina feats are very impressive, whole Scorponok just has “high” with no justifications

Incon?
^

Scorponok can literally just hide and keep taking pot shots at her for over a month straight. In fact, the Guidebook literally states that he'll wait for months for the perfect ambushing opportunity against his enemies if has too so he can literally just hide, pop out, shoot and repeat until she either passes out from exhaustion or he hits her and One-Shots her.

Not to mention neither of the two fighting for months isn’t possible right? That’s the equivalent of Mukuro walking away from the match, even if you consider Scorponok stalking her as participating in the match, if we assume Mukuro doesn’t know he’s there, she’s disengaged in the match

I’m voting incon, Mukuro can hit him, but can’t hurt him, he would be very, very lucky to hit Mukuro and I just don’t see it happening

Waiting for months for the perfect ambushing opportunity doesn't mean he can keep fighting for over a month
It's not like he's gonna run out of Stamina though considering Cybertronians can fight with debilitating injuries like being cut in half, having holes punched through them and missing several limbs. All of which Scorponok can deal with since he has the best regen shown in the verse that isn't one of the Nanomachine Transformers made in Age of Extinction. Not that she can damage him to begin with due to his massive Stat Advantage over her. So it's pretty much a game of Tag. If he hits her once, she loses and he has plenty of ways to attack her like his Arm Cannons that fire off explosive energy shots so he has AoE in his Advantage as well as Stealth Attacks from Underground.

Mukuro is not gonna get sneak attacked, her skill, training, and stealth countering P&A should have made this clear by now

One-shot in verse don't equalize outside of them so yeah, Mukuro can damage him, not so much because the gap still is considerably by but can do so.

One-shot in verse don't equalize outside of them so yeah, Mukuro can damage him, not so much because the gap still is considerably by but can do so.
Everytime I see an In-Verse One-Shot get brought up in matches, everyone says that it's valid including Staff, so if he hits her he One-Shots her and she can't damage him.

Afaik we disregard in-verse oneshots in vs matches unless it's about two characters from the same series, meaning that at the end of the day we stick to the numbers and follow the 7.5X rule.

Afaik we disregard in-verse oneshots in vs matches unless it's about two characters from the same series, meaning that at the end of the day we stick to the numbers and follow the 7.5X rule.
So you're telling me if I One-Shot someone three times stronger than the person I'm fighting right now, I can't One-Shot the person I'm fighting? That's stupid.

So you're telling me if I One-Shot someone three times stronger than the person I'm fighting right now, I can't One-Shot the person I'm fighting? That's stupid.
It’s because the one shots happen in different contexts, in some verses you don’t even have to be 2x stronger to one shot, whereas here we assume 7.5x, one shots in other verses do not necessarily carry the same weight as here, so using one shots in another verse to argue for a one shot here isn’t possible

Back