• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blazing Tournament 8-B version Round 1, Mukuro Ikusaba vs Scorponok

It’s because the one shots happen in different contexts, in some verses you don’t even have to be 2x stronger to one shot, whereas here we assume 7.5x, one shots in other verses do not necessarily carry the same weight as here, so using one shots in another verse to argue for a one shot here isn’t possible
That doesn't matter, I still killed someone 3× stronger than my current opponent in one attack, how does my current opponent survive any of my hits?

That doesn't matter, I still killed someone 3× stronger than my current opponent in one attack, how does my current opponent survive any of my hits?
Because it is very much possible in the context of your verse that in order to one shot someone 3.0x stronger than Mukuro, you just have to be as little as like 4x stronger than Mukuro, which under vs battle rules is not a one shot

Because it is very much possible in the context of your verse that in order to one shot someone 3.0x stronger than Mukuro, you just have to be as little as like 4x stronger than Mukuro, which under vs battle rules is not a one shot
That's ******* stupid! Every thread I've been in has used In-Verse One-Shots as being Valid, why are we changing that now?!

Afaik we disregard in-verse oneshots in vs matches unless it's about two characters from the same series, meaning that at the end of the day we stick to the numbers and follow the 7.5X rule.
^
I didn’t make the rules, don’t shoot the messenger, etc. etc. Make a thread somewhere if you wanna complain about it

I don't really get the argument of Mukuro damaging the guy as significantly as its being argued

Mukuro upscales from 16

Deception Robot Man upscales from 65

Since they both upscale the AP values for each basically may as well stay the same in the context of the fight

Also Decepticons are robots are they not? They have stamina in the first place?

Also as for bullets having higher AP than what they can recently damage, I heard that to be completely bulletproof you'd have to be 8A lmao it's weird if someone knows how it works tell me

"Didn't get immediately killed" is a really sus way to handle scaling, I really wouldn't say Scorpo no-sells everything here.

I though upscaling only mattered if there is a stat gap or if two characters are somewhat equal with each other through AP values or if the upscaling can reach a character a higher tier, and that since both Mukuro and Scorponok upscale to their AP value effectively nothing changes since there are no solid higher numbers for 'em?

Inconclusive FRA.

Mukuro’s never going to get hit by Scorponok anytime soon due to her status as the Ultimate Soldier which made her not take a single hit in wars, yet she can’t seem to hurt Scorponok.

Back