• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Losers Round 1, Match 10 (Tayuya VS Feitan Portor)

Tayuya leads with H2H, Summoning the giants & Controlling them with flute , ,absorption & genjutsu
Feitan leads with H2H first & if he gets hit much he will use rising sun which vaporizes the opponent & people nearby

By the way was there nothing to add to the Gruntilda match? Feels like it was just FRAd into oblivion

Tayuya scales above CM2 Jirobo who is 185 tons.

Feitan scales above Bonolenov who is 145 tons.

Tayuya genjutsu can paralysing Feitan for the Dokis to attacking him, minus with their abilities absorb his chakra.

Although, Feitan with his high stamina can hold off for long time until he get angry enough to uses Rising Sun.

They said jirobo is the weakest of sound 4 & Thus Tayuya Is superior to Jirobo
That doesn’t mean she scales automatically. She is stronger due to her summoning and hax, while jorobo is clearly the physically strongest and utilizes earth jutsu for offensive/defensive stuff.

I’d say at best she scales with CS2

That doesn’t mean she scales automatically. She is stronger due to her summoning and hax, while jorobo is clearly the physically strongest and utilizes earth jutsu for offensive/defensive stuff.

Then make a CRT for it, otherwise Jirobo is the weakest member of the Sound 4.

Make A CRT about it then here its accepted Tayuya > Jirobo
I dont think thats hax only makes higher strength
& we go by profiles here so by profiles In this versus Match Tayuya Is superior to jirobo

I'm having a issue with Feitan not using nen crush from the beginning.

Almost everybody and their mother in HxH amplified their attack with Ren in one way or another, and they can defense against via Ten. In this case, Feitan was a member of Phantom Troupe, whom kills people because they simply like it. Him not using nen crush is totally out-of-character. He literally use Ko attack in the fight against Zazan. Also, Zazan possess Nen too.

I call this being stomp in Feitan favour. Everybody in HxH literally put Nen in their attack, assumed that they doesn't is out-of-character for them.

Feitan Stomp.

Speed too fast :) Why? Tayuya was having hard time against Shuriken/Kunai throwing. Imagine Feitan easily dodging automatic gun fire. He go Rising Sun n destroy Tayuya. I doubt Tayuya can survive that heat that enough to burnt the ground.

Feitan Stomp.

Speed too fast :) Why? Tayuya was having hard time against Shuriken/Kunai throwing. Imagine Feitan easily dodging automatic gun fire. He go Rising Sun n destroy Tayuya. I doubt Tayuya can survive that heat that enough to burnt the ground.
Speed is Equalized here.

Back