• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7 fastest defined fictional characters

So the rule is the character's speed estimation must be a number that can be writen down in here. Using c (speed of Light) as the unit. No immeasurable/ Infinite / Irrelevant speed if it can not be quantified it is not defined.

With that rule, who will be the top 7?

I know that

No 1 will be Flash (Wally West) (Post-Crisis) with a 23 digits number when using c as the base unit.

and No 2 for Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann with 20 digits number.

Who will fill the rest of the positions?

A summary was created by WeeklyBattles, Kudos to him.

@Joseph Amitabha is actually a movement speed feat just like Gurren Lagann's, he's just that absolutely massive that he's that fast by defaut. Lucifer's isnt though, that's processing speed

@WeeklyBattles Sound rational to me. Perceiving the information of an universe from its creation to some hundred myrs is a processing feat and not speed feat.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Joseph Amitabha is actually a movement speed feat just like Gurren Lagann's, he's just that absolutely massive that he's that fast by defaut. Lucifer's isnt though, that's processing speed
Fast by default is not a speed feat. Gurren Lagann's speed comes from attacking in planck time.

I'm pretty sure Lucifer's movement and combat speed are somewhat remotely comparable to his reactions. Or at least not orders upon orders of magnitude lesser.

Amitabha may not have a traditional "speed feat", but its size makes it that big by default.

Not counting those two, Wally West has the highest feat, but Superboy-Prime is canonly faster than him.

Also Demonbane has a 33 digit speed feat.

WeeklyBattles said:
There was a pretty damn high number for Archie Sonic if i can find it
That calc got debunked. Archie Sonic is just an unquantifiable degree of MFTL+.

Wally West has the highest quantifiable speed feat to my knowledge, actual speed which involves distance/time.

Pretty sure that the Planck Instant thing wasn't accepted due to vagueness. And it honestly doesn't make sense for Amitabha to need eons to raise his hands over his head

@Joseph Lucifer and Amitabha are undoubtably faster than Wally. Even if they don't have "traditional speed feats" like he does.

But not counting characters like that, or characters in DC who are canonly faster than Wally, then yes he's the fastest.

Odin is definitely going to be up there. His feat is ridiculously lowballed. Asgard is a universe away from Earth but the calc uses two galaxies.

Using the observable universe distance the feat is actually in the Septillions c.

@Weekly Umm, Wally West's fastest feat is over 2e44c. It's in the same blog you linked. Are you not counting that since he was amped or something?

Silver Surfer should be on the list, he routinely scours entire galaxies worth of individual planets in seconds. Surfer needs to be calced

I will just put STTGL here.

Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (1.32 x 10^21) x 52800 c

Kudos to you

Back