• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why do you gotta have Shirley fight Metal first...

I get it may have been for themes as I have been noticing (you're able to switch the seeds manually to force a certain fight), but still.

All my verses are either just out of reach or not even close which is annoying I'll steal Lucifer (Monster Strike) can I replace her mid tournament if I actually find someone tho?
If you do find someone, you'll have to face Shadow in the first round again. It's only fair if you do that. Then you can face the next character in the 2nd round. However, you can't switch out your character past the 2nd round, unless the we come to a consensus that the character is too OP.

You can switch your character now if you want, but your matchup with Shadow will have to be redone.

What are you talking about? I'm not following...
It's regarding match 6 in the first round. The match started late at night and since I'm one of the supporters of one of the sides I asked to wait with it a bit and they agreed. Then I found out that not only they literally continued it very shortly after, but made 200+ comments and closed the thread

It's regarding match 6 in the first round. The match started late at night and since I'm one of the supporters of one of the sides I asked to wait with it a bit and they agreed. Then I found out that not only they literally continued it very shortly after, but made 200+ comments and closed the thread
A match is a match
Temporary is temporary

A match is temporary in OfLife

pain.

Well... I mean, I knew it wasn't gonna pause... I mean no one actually agreed with it. People were just talking about it 🤷‍♂️

I thought we had to put the match on hold because the thread got a little toxic. I even said to whoever was getting heated in the thread should unfollow and cool down for a bit and then come back. My intention never was to completely ignore someone who wanted to put the thread on pause because they needed sleep. The thread was getting toxic, and someone said to put the thread on hold. I said no because I'm not letting a couple of people who got a little heated to stop the thread.

I thought we had to put the match on hold because the thread got a little toxic. I even said to whoever was getting heated in the thread should unfollow and cool down for a bit and then come back. My intention never was to completely ignore someone who wanted to put the thread on pause because they needed sleep. The thread was getting toxic, and someone said to put the thread on hold. I said no because I'm not letting a couple of people who got a little heated to stop the thread.
Well it's good it didn't get put on hold because i slept for 13 hours straight and woke up at 5pm lmao

Quick question for tourney bracket.

How do I edit it so the people who the 1st round can have their name in the 2nd round?

I haven't used this before.

Back