• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-C+ Tournament Round 1, Match 7: Takeshi Yamamoto vs Metatron

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
After the unnecessarily long Koon Ran vs Queen Wasp matchup, we've finally reached the 7th matchup in the 7-C+ tournament!

Takeshi Yamamoto (@Nierre) vs Metatron (@Psychomaster35).

Future Arc (Older Version) Yamamoto will be used.

Yamamoto will have all of his Standard Equipment up to the Future Arc.

Speed will be equalized.

Fight takes place in the Sports Festival Stadium.

Yamamoto: 7 (Nierre, YungManzi, Psychomaster35, Razor, sanicspood, Popted2, Knifeman29)

Metatron:

thumb-1920-823034.png

metatron-s.jpg

Last edited:
Apologies for the poor quality Metatron image. All of the links I could find for the good ones weren't working lol.

Anyways as for the match itself, I'm not exactly sure how Metatron fights. From the links in her profile, it looks like she usually starts flying? Then perhaps shoots paper or something i dont really know.

This as well as making a multiple waves of water to protect him from attacks (though that's probably where forcefield creation comes from)
Is this something he would use off the bat or after realizing he's at a bit of a disadvantage?

Well, Metatron is 65 Kilotons due to being comparable to other Archangels such as Lucifer, and Yamamoto is 58 Kilotons due to being 20% of this Large Town calculation. AP won't play a factor here.

Ah okay so, I'm not sure if he has enough range to reach her in the air, but he can basically nullify her every offensive move with his defenses..

He should be able to block or counter all of her attacks, and he's also resistant to power null. He also has enough range to hit her with his Rain Swallow, which flies in the air and can also spread down rain that works as camouflage, so Yamamoto can get closer to her, or at the very least hide his location. The bird can also attack Metatron, so at the very least it could distract her, while he can get under her and attack her with Yarazu no Ame (Last Minute Rain), or Beccata di Rondine (Swallow's Beak)

So I'll vote for Yamamoto for now

Takeshi-Kun FRA

I’m at work rn so I can’t say too much, but I’ll just say for now his powernull bypasses like 7 layers of resistance and he’s a crazy skilled swordsman; like more skilled than even his profile would suggest, but I never got around to putting it in the profile.

Back