• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
Hello, everyone! After the end of the 8-B tournament, I told everyone who was there during the final matchups that I will be making a 7-C+ tournament. Well, here it is.

Rules:
  • 16 characters max. No more, no less.
  • No crazy OP hax like Existence Erasure or Supernatural Luck. Only way I'll allow it is if the person doesn't use it in character, or doesn't use it in combat at all.
  • Since this is a 7-C+ tournament, only 7-C characters with a plus can be used. Anything from 52.9 kilotons to 100 kilotons is just fine.
  • Speed will be equalized for every matchup.
  • If your character is 7-C, but has amps that make him/her 7-C+, then that character will be okay to use.
  • If your character is 7-C, but has a massive scaling chain that makes him/her unquantifiably above that value, then that is okay as well.
  • You can only pick 1 character from any verse of your choosing. I want more people to get a chance to participate.
  • You can pick to a max of 2 characters from any verse of your choosing.
  • Have fun.
I want to make this tournament feel a bit more grand, so instead of placing the characters in random locations, I decided to put them in the most typical, by-the-numbers stadium you can think of. The Sports Festival Stadium.
2bed6ac69b6a90b3ea14cb5977787419338f8ef2r4-720-360_00.jpg

Since OP is allowed to participate, I'll be choosing Johnny X. There's 15 spots left now.

1. Johnny X (Me)
2. CS2 Sasuke (@Razor)
3. Shirley (@Psychomaster35)
4. Takeshi Yamamoto (@Nierre)
5. Stoneheart (@Gilad_Hyperstar)
6. Arthur Boyle (@Sero)
7. Queen Wasp (@Coolboy6)
8. Metal Sonic (@Gilad_Hyperstar)
9. Future Valerie (@BlastX)
10. Lucifer (@Lou_change)
11. Shadow the Hedgehog (@Shadyboi0)
12. Koon Ran (@Imaginym)
13. Ururu Tsumugiya (@Imaginym)
14. Twenty-Fifth Baam (@MonkeyOfLife)
15. Metatron (@Psychomaster35)
16. Part I Naruto (@BlastX)

Tournament Bracket

Last edited:
Not really something in-character he would do in a fight, or at least as a first resort. He only did it out of rage that he couldn’t look for Jimmy and Timmy.

Back